monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 43 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1932

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I feel like I need to research this now... the one with Bruce Willis and JB is a remake?

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post

Watched The Big Bang Theory last night. Great episode!
    Great episode. Wish I could get the wife to dress up... lol

IRN, just finished watching Red Dawn.

I haven't seen the original, yet, but the fact that the remake is more of a reality (given current events), I'm pumped up for an invasion. lolz
    Last edited by joel; 2013.03.09 at 20:37 PM. Reason: removed mention of a certain thing
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    I feel like I need to research this now... the one with Bruce Willis and JB is a remake?
    Yeah, the original was from the 70s, called "Day of the Jackal". Supposed to be good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069947/
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Well, since I was thinking about it and had some free time, I just finished it. It is not bad... if you like movies from the 70s. Definitely the same general plot points (though set in France). Rather long and drawn out, though, like some many films of that era.

The main investigator guy was very recognizable as the guy from Ronin... the one who helps them and tells the story of the actual Ronin. Memorable guy, particularly for me because he is a dead ringer for a member of my mom's family.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Watched Grimm tonight. It was good. Too short though! Grrr.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Grimm is back on? or, were you watching an older episode?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Yeah, new episode. It was a good one too.

Watching My Girl while doing laundry.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Cool, thanks! I'll have to check it out. We watched Nothing But Trouble last night... haven't seen it in years, and was as weird of a movie as I remember

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    I have been meaning to check out grimm.

Quote: Originally Posted by CRacer21 View Post
    Me too. I was getting ready to jump ship.
    I stopped watching during the second season... I don't feel like I'm missing anything
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Quote: Originally Posted by Arsigi View Post
    Watched "Wreck it Ralph" last night - it was such a great movie! So many video game references / analogies that I just loved.
    I watched it last week. I was fairly disappointed. I think it's one of Pixar's weaker films. I liked the references, and I liked the general video game setting, etc... but I thought the movie itself was only mediocre by Pixar standards.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    I have been meaning to check out grimm.
    I'm way behind on it now

guys.. just a reminder:

talk about movies and tv all you want, but do not mention any method of watching that is not 100% legal.

For the first time last night: American Physco. I cannot believe I haven't seen this before... excellent movie. New favorite.

Watching Metalocalypse. Forget how insanely funny this show is!
    I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

I think I forgot to mention "Hotel Transylvania" a few weeks ago. Thought it was quite good. Adam Sandler does a very good Dracula.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    We took Ellie to see OZ this past weekend. It was actually pretty good. I was a little disappointed that Mila Kunis turned into a green nasty which. I love her.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watched The Evil Dead on Blu Ray last ngiht.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

We watched The Machinist last night... pretty slow, kind of lame.

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Watched The Evil Dead on Blu Ray last ngiht.
    That was Blu Ray?

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    I tried to watch the new Oz movie, but was turned off by how random it was. Maybe I'm getting old, but my attention span lasts longer than 3 seconds.

I did, however, manage to get the Identity Thief. Decent flick for a lazy day sitting around the house. Kinda funny, but nothing special.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by CRacer21 View Post
    That was Blu Ray?
    hahahaha

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    We watched The Machinist last night... pretty slow, kind of lame.
    yeah.. heard it wasn't very good

Watching Kindergarten Cop right now.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watching Thunderball.

+ Reply to Thread