Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 35 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    Watched "Easy A" tonight with the wife. not that great unless you're a pedophile.
    Or 20.

I watched Encino Man for the first time today. Worth some lols.

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    Watched "Easy A" tonight with the wife. not that great unless you're a pedophile.
    haha
    I watched it for Emma Watson, mostly. I doubt I'll be watching it again, but I thought it was okay
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by gti_guy View Post
    Wow! Blast from the past!

Junior Member Kurupt is on a distinguished road Kurupt's Avatar
    so I u guys wanna check out an awesome zombie show, AMC's The Walking Dead was amazing. I think they are doing a marathon today and tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Wow, a blast from the past. I'm gonna have to watch that again soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kurupt View Post
    so I u guys wanna check out an awesome zombie show, AMC's The Walking Dead was amazing. I think they are doing a marathon today and tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.
    So glad the next season will be more then six episodes.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Junior Member Kurupt is on a distinguished road Kurupt's Avatar
    I know, 6 was waaaaaay too short

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    OMG..... I know we have a Top Gear US thread somewhere but I'm watching episode 9 LMFAO! Reminds me of the old days camping and 4x4'n.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kurupt View Post
    yup.. we were talking about it a bit when it was on
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Creepshow. Stephen King + George A. Romero = Win.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

this week's Dirty Jobs was pretty awesome... "hairy fairy". I laughed most of the way through the last segment

I just finished up watching the first season of Arrested Development. Hilarious!

The Crow: City Of Angels. Still love this movie. Great cast and great soundtrack, much like the first one.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Normal Member machetephil will become famous soon enough
    Watching Rapid Fire.....waiting on the other two Brandon Lee movies I ordered

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    I just finished up watching the first season of Arrested Development. Hilarious!

The other day i watch Buried w/ Ryan Reynolds.. Pretty good. Also peeped Dinner for Shmucks. Not very good.
    Where the **** is my ignition spray? - Ricky

Tales From The Crypt: Demon Knight. Love it.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Top Gear season 16 premiered on BBC today... watching it now

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Top Gear season 16 premiered on BBC today... watching it now
    Oh snap thanks for reminding me..

Commence download!

Buffy The Vampire Slayer and now Batteries Not Included.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Onion News Network show on IFC

I watched a couple episodes of "The Real Hustle" and a couple episodes of "World's Toughest Fixes" tonight.

I lol'd much at this new IFC show Portlandia

Intro

Been watching Top Gear all day.

- Jorge Luis Borges

so, I watched the first two Highlander films a couple of weekends ago. After checking imdb I see there's been a couple more films that kind of fill in some holes. Basically, there's almost no real flow between the films. It's as if they shot each film without any thought of the others, and then only tried to fill in holes here and there, ignoring many others. The movies really aren't edited or cut that well, I don't think, but the story and the content is interesting enough that the movies are watchable anyway. I don't plan on going back to watch the other two 90s films, but I do have "Highlander Endgame", which I'll probably watch after rewatching the series. I caught most of the series when I was re-aired in order on Spike many years ago, and I remember it being quite a bit better than the movies..

actually.. I'm watching 'Endgame' right now. I may or may not stop it part way through, depending on how spoiler'ish I feel it is.

Endgame is probably a better quality movie than the other two. I still don't understand the quick cuts between the present & flashbacks.. they do it the same way in all of the movies and it's rather jarring. There's so little consistency in some things, like the sword fighting, between the movies, but at least the sword fighting is more interesting to watch in this latter movie.

+ Reply to Thread