Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 38 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    National Lampoons Vacation
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Smokey And The Bandit.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Smokey And The Bandit 2.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Getting Even With Dad and now The Blob.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Junior Member simon-says is on a distinguished road
    Hoarders.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Sanctum in 3D today. Drove the $170 TDI golf there (yeah i ahd to throw that in ). I would not watch that movie again. Überfail. Nothing like dead people in 3D... not a fan...

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Nothing like dead people in 3D...
    haha... sounds exciting
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    I watched district 9 the other night.. I found it more funny than anything else. I kind of liked how they added all the politics people would have if that situation was to arise. It wasn't a bad movie to have on in the background while just playing around on the PC. I've heard of some people really disliking it.

Quote: Originally Posted by DowNnOutDubin View Post
    I watched district 9 the other night.. I found it more funny than anything else. I kind of liked how they added all the politics people would have if that situation was to arise. It wasn't a bad movie to have on in the background while just playing around on the PC. I've heard of some people really disliking it.
    you know it's almost the exact story of what happened in South Africa with the blacks vs. whites, right?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Megamind

one of those movies that can't really be bad. It takes no real risks, doesn't do anything too interesting, etc. It was good... I laughed a couple of times. It's so fast moving & action-packed that I can't help but think it's these sorts of movies that will help to kill the ability of kids today being able to sit down and watch slower movies, enjoy legos, and play board games. </rant>

Sadly, I think that time has already come. Kids have next to no attention span. Just the other day I actually pulled out "Life" and played it. Anyone remember that board game?

- Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I love the game "Life."
    One time I took it tent camping and we played it by the fire all drunk off of our arses!
    It never made it home because when you're drunk everything looks cool on the fire......hehe

I watched Drinking Made Easy - Portland and Top Gear UK Season 16 Episode 4.
    I will watch Dirty Jobs Season 8 Episode 20 next.

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    It never made it home because when you're drunk everything looks cool on the fire......hehe

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Sadly, I think that time has already come. Kids have next to no attention span. Just the other day I actually pulled out "Life" and played it. Anyone remember that board game?
    I actually play Life and Monopoly with daughters all the time on my weekends. I think it's better than sitting and watching a movie. And I actually get to have conversations with them while playing.

Plus you can tell them, that life isn't anywhere near as fun as life the game.

- Jorge Luis Borges

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Just watched SAW 7 was little disappointed with it felt a little half assed. Just didn't have the seem feel as the others did and was kinda cheesey. The "games" where just as grossom as ever but there was some real cheesey scenes. I am guessing because they where shot in 3-D for movie theater's. And there was some really bad acting. Kinda a bummer way to end what I think is one of the better horror series ever.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    I actually play Life and Monopoly with daughters all the time on my weekends. I think it's better than sitting and watching a movie. And I actually get to have conversations with them while playing.
    that's awesome... really good for the kids too

rewatched Knocked Up last night. .. not as good as I remembered it from the first time around, but okay to watch still.

Harry And The Hendersons. Always a good one.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Creepshow 2. Better then the first one I think.

- Jorge Luis Borges

- Jorge Luis Borges

Chill Factor

- Jorge Luis Borges

Inkheart. Entertaining as always.

- Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I watched a bunch of Tosh.O's last night and some BBC shows that I can't remember the name of right now.

Race To Witch Mountain and now Collateral Damage. Killing time until Doctor Who and Top Gear.

- Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread