Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 39 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

I don't have that much time
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar

Love the redhead!

The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

watched I Am Legend tonight..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (1941)

this movie has absolutely nothing to do with the 1996 tv show, or the 2005 movie (both of those are related, somewhat).

This 1941 film is directed by Hitchcock, but from what I can see online the only reason to buy it would be if you're a Hitchcock fan and feel like you need his whole collection. I stopped it with a half hour to go... it's boring, slow, goes nowhere, etc. Don't waste your time...

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Return Of The Living Dead. Fantastic as always.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Return Of The Living Dead Part II.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Return Of The Living Dead Part 3.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Return Of The Living Dead. Fantastic as always.
    Return Of The Living Dead Part II.
    Return Of The Living Dead Part 3.

I sense a pattern

Indeed. It ends with Part 3 though.

- Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Lots of Kitchen Nightmares!

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I watched Top Gear UK Episode 5 where they convert a combine into a snow plow. They could of just bought a Unimog with a snow plow or snow blower!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    I watched Top Gear UK Episode 5 where they convert a combine into a snow plow. They could of just bought a Unimog with a snow plow or snow blower!!!!
    I know... as soon as they opened the show I was thinking "unimog", but knew they wouldn't do it. It wouldn't have made the show as silly anyway

also, Nate hasn't watched a movie today!?

Nah, haven't spent much time in front of a TV today.

- Jorge Luis Borges

The Other Guys. I really wasn't expecting much, but it wasn't horrible.

- Jorge Luis Borges

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    watching MegaMind right now
    -Tyler-

kind of looking forward to The Adjustment Bureau

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    watching MegaMind right now
    I'm looking forward to watch that... keep catching glimpses of it at the stores on their TVs, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

I've been stuck on catching up on 24... almost at the end of season 3 now, started about a week ago..

All this recent Charlie Sheen business has me watching Major League. I forgot how much the voodoo guy cracks me up.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Megamind was great. Good story, good animation, awesome soundtrack. The story had enough layers to it that it kept me entertained, but I can see it being great for kids too.
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    kind of looking forward to The Adjustment Bureau
    yes!
    -Tyler-

any one remember ReBoot? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108903/

it's being rereleased on DVD (first two seasons were released on March 1st), which is awesome because the first two seasons were technically never available on dvd, and the second two seasons had transfer & release issues, and are now very hard to find. The third & fourth seasons are being released later this year... although I see a "mainframe edition" for sale now that says it includes the complete series.

http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/pro...#axzz1FcPKP9e4
    http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/pro...#axzz1FcPKP9e4

Watched Yogi Bear today with the kids. It was ok but I was getting irritated at all of the crap they add for 3d viewing.

Alaska State Troopers....... they're bad arses!

Night Of The Demons 2 and The Burning.

- Jorge Luis Borges

about to go see The Adjustment Bureau. It's supposed to be a decent fantasy/sci-fi flick, with 'believable romance' (that's what all of the professional and viewer reviews keep saying), and good acting.

+ Reply to Thread