Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 32 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 62 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1932

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

Quote: Originally Posted by ENRGZR View Post
    I thought the Man of Steel was a trailer for The Deadliest Catch movie at first.
    haha.. so did I

Saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter last night. Great for what it was.
    still need to watch that myself.. and MIB3
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watching the Fright Night remake. Not bad, but the original is WAY better. Tennant is awesome though.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Donnie Darko
    Sin City

I agree on the Transporter series... but I couldn't watch just 1. Kind of an OCD thing I have with movies, if I watch one, I have to watch them all, regardless of how bad they are haha
    Last edited by girdwood; 2012.07.27 at 09:54 AM.

Regular Member MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller's Avatar
    Has anyone seen Safety Not Guaranteed? Gf and I might go see it this weekend.

And I agree that The Dark Knight Rises was a really great movie. I thought that Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was a stupid movie.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watched Weekend At Bernie's last night. Still funny.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by MiniCoopKiller View Post
    Has anyone seen Safety Not Guaranteed? Gf and I might go see it this weekend.
    nope
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Watched Weekend At Bernie's last night. Still funny.
    Excellent choice. I watched the new Batman... good Lord, his voice is annoying. I thought it was ok, but nowhere near as good as the others. Also watched Platoon, always a good one. I hadn't seen it in a few years, I forgot how many of those guys made it big now.

I was just happy the batman voice wasn't used as much in this new movie

Watched I Am Number Four while doing laundry. Not bad really. Worth a watch at least.

- Jorge Luis Borges

I thought it was not bad. For some reason it reminds me of Jumper though.. which I always wish was a universe that was more expanded.

I haven't seen Jumper yet, but I can see the comparison.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Griff the Invisible

loved it

Pulp Fiction. Finally... tried watching a bootleg of it last week, and only had 48min of it. Got the whole thing this time.

Watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels last night. Always a fun movie to watch.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Regular Member ENRGZR will become famous soon enough
    Total Recall(2012) Actually liked it. Kinda missed the "Mars experience" of the original though.
    Prometheus

Watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels last night. Always a fun movie to watch.
    Good one!

Watched Caddyshack and What About Bob yesterday.

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    Watched Caddyshack and What About Bob yesterday.
    Also excellent choices.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Total Recall(2012) Actually liked it. Kinda missed the "Mars experience" of the original though.
    I'm hoping to watch it soon.. if I have the cash. A couple quick reviews I read said that it's a pretty tight scifi movie without much straying from what you'd expect. But I'm ok with that, as long as it's interesting and well done.

plus.. hot girls

And tri-tit girl.

- Jorge Luis Borges

And tri-tit girl.
    not much screen time.. I have greater interests

Watched Night Of The Comet while doing laundry today.

- Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I rewatched God Bless America last night.

I should probably just buy God Bless America. I know it's gonna be good.

- Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    You should!

I think i've watched it 4 times now!

Haha!

- Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread