Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 36 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1932

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    The Avengers was worried it wouldn't live up to the hype but it did.
    indeed it did.. one of the few to do so in quite a while
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    I feel that I'm the only person that thought the Avengers was meh. I lost interest rather quickly and found myself browsing the web instead of watching the movie.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Loved The Avengers.

Watched A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 4 yesterday.

Watching The House Of The Devil right now.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Starting A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 5 right now.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by Jazzydub View Post
    I feel that I'm the only person that thought the Avengers was meh. I lost interest rather quickly and found myself browsing the web instead of watching the movie.
    poor guy

last week's QI was awesome
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

The Five Year Engagement

I thought it was going pretty well.. until I realized it was going for less than an hour and it felt like 1.5 hours. And then I noticed it wasn't even half over.

The movie didn't get any slower though, and it picked up a little later on. I laughed at times, and Emily Blunt is in the movie, so all is well in the end

Watching City Of The Living Dead right now.

- Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    It's probably because I was never into comics. I watched the X-Men cartoons when i was a kid but that was about it.

I'm more into comics now than I ever was as a kid.

- Jorge Luis Borges

I don't have time

I might have started watching Star Treck TNG today. We'll see.

I have only seen a few episodes over the years...

Watched Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare yesterday.

Watching Interview With The Vampire right now. Probably the most faithful adaptation of a book ever made.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Wes craven's New Nightmare yesterday and Dead & Buried right now.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watched Land Of The Dead yesterday and am now watching Piranha (1978).

- Jorge Luis Borges

After Piranha, I watched Witchboard. Another favorite of mine.

- Jorge Luis Borges

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    The Five Year Engagement

I thought it was going pretty well.. until I realized it was going for less than an hour and it felt like 1.5 hours. And then I noticed it wasn't even half over.

The movie didn't get any slower though, and it picked up a little later on. I laughed at times, and Emily Blunt is in the movie, so all is well in the end
    Have to agree with your review. Just watched it with the gf and it's funny but drags in between the funny parts.

yeah..

so lately I'm just watching TWiT shows, trying to catch up with what happened in the Petit Le Mans race, and I've watched a couple more TNG episodes (fairly good so far)

Watched Dead Snow yesterday.

Watching Zombie Holocaust right now.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watched Burial Ground: The Night Of Terror yesterday.

Watching The Deadly Spawn right now.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Starting Flesheater.

- Jorge Luis Borges

trying to ramp it up for halloween?

Yep.

Watching The Return Of The Living Dead right now. One of my favorites.

- Jorge Luis Borges

And after that watched Trick R Treat. Definitely a great movie.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watching Hardware right now.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watched Graveyard Shift yesterday, and just finished The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

- Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread