monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 48 58 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1932

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

Watching Godzilla from 1998. I'm a big Jean Reno(sp) fan.

yes.. Jean Reno
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Watched Iron Man 3 wasn't impressed. It's nowhere close to being as good as the first two .

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watched The Last Of The Mohicans on Blu Ray yesterday.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Watched Iron Man 3 wasn't impressed. It's nowhere close to being as good as the first two .
    Really? I heard the comedy was a lot better in that one... I still haven't seen it, but I want to.

We watched Killing Season (horrible) and Gatsby (book is way better... they completely ruined it with the soundtrack trying to keep it 'new age' instead of classy).

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    It has it's funny moments, but as a whole the story is weaker, they leave a lot unexplained and it drags feels a lot longer than it is.

the first Iron Man was very watchable. I had a hard time with the 2nd one.. just didn't get into it. I haven't seen the 3rd one yet.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    I watched We're the Millers, yesterday. Pretty funny. Jennifer Aniston makes a pretty good stripper.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watched Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves this morning. Still love it. Forgot it was almost 2.5 hours long but it didn't really feel like it was that long.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Last night we rented This is the End. I enjoyed it for it's entertainment value, but it was pretty far out there. It was pretty cool seeing everyone play themselves, more or less, and the cast was great. Worth seeing, but not at theatre prices.

Regular Member benny_mech will become famous soon enough
    Started Season 3 of the Walking Dead, now on Netflix! Woo hoo!!
    “Religion is a defense against the experience of God.”
    — C.G. Jung

Quote: Originally Posted by benny_mech View Post
    Started Season 3 of the Walking Dead, now on Netflix! Woo hoo!!
    I'm sorry

Coneheads. Holy crap, I haven't seen it in years; I never realized how many big names came from it.

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    I'm sorry
    Don't like the show, or just sorry that I'm watching at Netflix speed? It does kinda suck waiting 3.5 eternities for Netflix to get new stuff.
    — C.G. Jung

Quote: Originally Posted by benny_mech View Post
    Don't like the show, or just sorry that I'm watching at Netflix speed? It does kinda suck waiting 3.5 eternities for Netflix to get new stuff.
    Don't like the show, just being a smartass And all I watch is Netflix, so I feel your pain.

Gotcha. FWIW, I thought season 3 was done better than the previous 2.
    — C.G. Jung

Finally finished watching the entire Fringe series, I really liked it, but they really didn't need to do the last half season. Not that it was bad, it's just the first 4 seasons where all one continuing story line and the last half season was a separate story.

Saw Ender's Game yesterday. The book was better of course, but they did an admirable job with it overall.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Saw Ender's Game yesterday. The book was better of course, but they did an admirable job with it overall.
    I was on the fence about it until I found out the author is a bigot.

Yes, because that has a direct impact on the quality of a movie.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watched Hangover 3 tonight I think it sucked, had very few laughs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Watched Hangover 3 tonight I think it sucked, had very few laughs.
    Really? We watched it last night, I thought it was pretty good... better than the second one, at least.

showed Star Wars to my wife this weekend.. her first time. I'm hoping to get her through the whole trilogy.. but we'll have to take it slowly

I wonder if your wife and my wife grew up under the same rock!
    — C.G. Jung

don't know.. she's the right age to have seen Star Wars when growing up, but from what I can tell she was never really exposed to sci-fi or fantasy.

+ Reply to Thread