Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 27 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    watching Family Guy season 7
    -Tyler-

tonight it looks like I'll be watching an episode of American Pickers, Holmes on Homes, and Fox News Watch.. the Korean F1 Grand Prix.. and then maybe a movie, or at least some special features from the movies I got in yesterday.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    oh yeah, F1 is on tonight
    -Tyler-

yup.. should be a pretty good race too, I hope
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    watched every single special feature included on the Star Trek blu-ray last night. It's pretty good..
    I still haven't checked out the special features on that. I'd better get on that. Also, every time I go to Best Buy I swear I'm going to buy the Star Trek box sets, but always get side tracked.

Watched Frankenstein (Good, but the book was better) and Poltergeist 2 (always good) today.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

okay.. most of the "special features" on the rest of these movies suck. Time to go to the Spaceballs Blu-Ray

Korean GP was taking too long to get going so I decided to watch SNL lol.

Nvm watched the last half. Holy crap there was a lot of crashes and sliding off course.

no spoiling the race

my recorder missed the last 10 laps... have to wait for captures to show up online now

(⌐■_■)
    Were you working last night Joel?
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    watching Law Abiding Citizen now
    -Tyler-

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    American Pickers, Holmes on Homes
    I'm on a American Pickers marathon!
    I also love the Holmes on Homes but I can't find it anywhere! Its the only show that makes miss having cable.

(⌐■_■)
    I miss having cable anytime there is an F1 race on. Have to go find somewhere else to watch them
    -Tyler-

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Watched 'Funny People' last night. Not very funny at all. I fell asleep at the end because it was so boring. I do not intend to watch the ending.

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Were you working last night Joel?
    yes..

(⌐■_■)
    ah, now get to watching
    -Tyler-

looking forward to The Walking Dead starting on AMC.. we shall see...

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...halloween.html

ah, now get to watching
    finished watching it after work this morning

(⌐■_■)
    watching Law Abiding Citizen now
    This is a good movie
    -Tyler-

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Watched 'Funny People' last night. Not very funny at all. I fell asleep at the end because it was so boring. I do not intend to watch the ending.
    I reacted similarly to The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. I'd say it cracked the top 5 worst movies of all time list. I kept falling asleep it was so boring.

Watched 2001 Maniacs today. Always a good one.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    I dont know if its been recommended here or not, but my favorite movie is Pie. Watch it.

Watching Thirteen Ghosts while I do laundry.

- Jorge Luis Borges

The Hangover Unrated Edition on Blu Ray.

- Jorge Luis Borges

- Jorge Luis Borges

The Last Of The Mohicans on Blu Ray.

- Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread