Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23 53 63 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1932

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I seemed to have somehow skipped S15 of Top Gear (UK); currently burning through that. And Last Man Standing S3 is now on Netflix

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    ooh, I need to make sure I'm up to date on Top Gear
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    soooo... just went to Final Gear for the first time in a while
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    soooo... just went to Final Gear for the first time in a while
    yeah. Alex was getting tired of maintaining it, so the cease and desist from bbc was a good reason to give that up. FinalGear started in a time when no one was regularly capturing and releasing Top Gear. He found a guy that could do it for him, and he released the show to the public. Now that anyone can get Top Gear anywhere, including on youtube and on BBC America, the scene regularly captures Top Gear, and amateurs release Top Gear to public torrent trackers as well.. there's no reason for the main finalgear site to still exist. The forums have been the core of the site for many years anyway.. and those are staying
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

(⌐■_■)
    I just always new I could count on it for a high-quality capture
    -Tyler-

in recent years finalgear was just re-releasing scene releases. You can get those same scene releases (it's been FoV most often, recently) from nearly any other torrent site. I guess FG made it a little easier to go back and download older episodes though.. assuming people were still seeding.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Ronin , love this movie!

Ronin is definitely awesome

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    The Last Patrol
    Went to the screening and Q&A in Seattle. It was really cool to meet the director Sebastian Junger, and Tom Skerritt (who MC'd the Q&A after the film)
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

Quote: Originally Posted by bingthejew View Post
    Tom Skerritt
    that dude's been around for a long time!

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Ronin , love this movie!
    I'm pretty confident in saying that is my favorite movie. My favorite line is 'I hurt someone's feelings once' and I use it on occasion when people ask the same question.

I should watch it again.. been way too long. I'm sure I'd pick more up from it now than I did years ago

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    I should watch it again.. been way too long. I'm sure I'd pick more up from it now than I did years ago
    Everytime I watch it I remember why I love it. It is cheesy, but good overall and includes everything I love in a movie.

I started watching 1000 Ways to Die in the West last night and fell asleep... Going to try it again tonight. Not fault of its own, I was just tired. From what I remember, comical, but not hilarious. I expected more with that cast.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Just watched the new Godzilla movie, it's good.....but frustrating because it could be awesome. The main problem is not enough of Godzilla! Best way to describe it is, it would be like watching Rocky without them showing Rockys fights.

Watched the new X-Men movie, it's good, definitely a different feel/style of movies than the other ones.

My wife and I watched Rapturpalooza (or however you spell it) the other night; I loved it. Great cast, and entertaining. I couldn't stop laughing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Watched the new X-Men movie, it's good, definitely a different feel/style of movies than the other ones.
    guess I'll need to check it out..

Regular Member ENRGZR will become famous soon enough
    Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    I'm pretty confident in saying that is my favorite movie. My favorite line is 'I hurt someone's feelings once' and I use it on occasion when people ask the same question.
    That quote has been my quote on AKeuro for the past 4 years.

Regular Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Went down to Key Arena in Seattle on Sat night to see Trans Siberian Orchestra's Christmas rock show - AWESOME as always.

Nathan James knocking out 3 kings..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi1BphgDG0I

Pierre

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Finished season 6 of Sons of Anarchy. Not the finale I was expecting! Now to till I watch season 7 on Netflix

Regular Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by bingthejew View Post
    Finished season 6 of Sons of Anarchy. Not the finale I was expecting! Now to till I watch season 7 on Netflix
    We are half way through season 7 now and it does not disappoint.....too bad this is the final season it is such a cool show.

I am half way through season 6, I am hoping that they do a season 7 marathon before the last episode so I can DVR it.

Sons of Anarchy has been an awesome show! I kinda wish I didn't have to wait to watch season 7.

The wife and I have been catching up on Leverage. Another awesome show

Mighty Car Mods

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Watching The Interview, right now. Not as bad as the media made it seem. Actually, pretty funny.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

+ Reply to Thread