Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 28 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

listened to the whole Star Trek commentary. It's not that good. They have too many people in the commentary, and they end up talking over each other sometimes. There's some good information here and there, but they usually get it out way after it's been shown in the movie.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watched The Crazies and now some Top Gear.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

started watching The Onion Movie... which was pretty good (if you like The Onion) up until I fell asleep. I haven't had a chance to finish it since.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Junior Member Esse2420 is on a distinguished road Esse2420's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
    Watched the Expendables on Sunday. Awesome movie!
    I dont mean to hate, but seriously? The Expendables?
    My roomate brought this home last week, and i watched half of it baked out of my gourd and it was STILL terrible. Whoevers genious idea it was to let Stalone direct a movie should be banished from hollywood.
    Not to mention it gives the band The Expendables a bad name.x10^9

haha.. I actually quite enjoyed The Expendables. But I completely went into watching it expecting it to be a poor movie.. and was only looking for some decent action and a little fun with having all of those guys on the screen at once. I got a little more than I expected, so I was happy.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Exit To Eden. Pretty good.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

watched the Social Network today. It's not bad as a movie. It took me a moment to realize they were jumping back and forth in the story line, and I found myself distracted sometimes by how silly some of the lines and situations were, but I still got into it enough to not be annoyed by it

finished season 3 of BSG.. one more to go

I'd almost forgotten the show is only 4 seasons. It lasted 7 freakin' years!

Bordello Of Blood. Not bad, though I think I liked Demon Night better.

- Jorge Luis Borges

AMC debuts "The Walking Dead" tonight.. it's been getting a lot of attention running up to the airing, so we'll see how it goes

Night Of The Demons (1988)

- Jorge Luis Borges

Hocus Pocus.

- Jorge Luis Borges

what.. not watching The Walking Dead? It's pretty good...

It'll be on Comcast On Demand I can watch it tomorrow with less to no commercials.

Started Halloween on Blu Ray.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    It'll be on Comcast On Demand I can watch it tomorrow with less to no commercials.
    never heard of a DVR?

Is that anything like a DVD?

Nah, never really worried about a DVR. I'll go another route (that shall remain nameless) if I can't find something on On Demand.

- Jorge Luis Borges

it was good.. I enjoyed it

just watched Babylon AD "Uncut". Supposedly the original cut of this movie was over 3 hours.. and this "uncut" version is 1:40, so obviously it's missing a lot, including an ending that makes sense. But I enjoyed watching the world presented in the movie. It's just too bad they didn't have a chance to get into things a little more. This movie would have been much better served if it was a little over 2 hours or so.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I'm waaay behind on movies.
    I watched The "Taking of Pelham 123" today and it was pretty entertaining.
    With the usual predictable scenes like in all movies.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    watching 'Wreck Chasers' on Discovery what a show
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    watching 'Wreck Chasers' on Discovery what a show
    Wreck Chasers? wtf?

I'm starting the 4th (last) season of BSG now... been a great show so far. I think this is where I left off when I was following the show 'live'

Normal Member rover31 is on a distinguished road rover31's Avatar
    I'm starting to get excited for top gear USA after seeing some commercials on T.V.

Quote: Originally Posted by rover31 View Post
    I'm starting to get excited for top gear USA after seeing some commercials on T.V.
    yeah
    just remember that even the current Top Gear UK series completely sucked in its first season. If they can do better in the first US season than they did with AU, then I'll be happy.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Wreck Chasers? wtf?
    it's about a bunch of tow-truck drivers in Philly.
    -Tyler-

Dirty Jobs...
    love this show

+ Reply to Thread