Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 29 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Beverly Hills Cop. Still a great movie.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

watching Formula 1 Brazil GP 2nd practice right now
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Strangeland. Still entertaining.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Ever after, Back to the future 1, and the Seachickens get stomped..

new The Walking Dead tonight.

and MythTV for some reason decided that I wanted to watch a weekly news program I record instead of the F1 race. I've fixed (I hope) the priorities there, and now I'm downloading the BBC version... but hoping that the Speed encoding shows up soon
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

go the Speed recording from RU.. time to watch!

I watched the hour long special of Hannah Montana with my son tonight. She told the TV world that she was actually Miley Stewart and not Hannah Montana... :nuts:

Quote: Originally Posted by -freak- View Post
    I watched the hour long special of Hannah Montana with my son tonight. She told the TV world that she was actually Miley Stewart and not Hannah Montana... :nuts:

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by -freak- View Post
    QF...Uh, WTF? Hehe

So i've been caught up on all of my shows which sucks because I can't marathon them. But today I watched the most recent Dexter which was pretty funny!

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Gamer - decent story, lots of build-up, then a let-down at the end, just didn't end as big as I thought it should
    -Tyler-

gonna start watching the (original) star wars trilogy tonight. I decided to go for the special edition versions instead of the original theatrical versions this time around (have both on dvd)

2012. Not the worst I've seen.

- Jorge Luis Borges

finished watching the original Star Wars trilogy (special edition) over the course of a few days. I haven't seen this in quite a few years now. It's definitely a pretty epic set of movies, but it's also obvious that Lucas desperately needs and editor that is able to say 'no' to him. There's just too much clutter in the additions he made in the Special Edition versions.. though not as bad as with the prequels.

Either way.. the special editions have awesome color, contrast, etc. for 30 year old movies. It's just too bad the additions, changes, and other crap seen in the new versions were done.

Thankfully I have the original theatrical releases on DVD as well if I ever care to watch the originals.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Anyone with Netflix should watch the first two seasons of Lie To Me
    -Tyler-

Regular Member ENRGZR will become famous soon enough
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Anyone with Netflix should watch the first two seasons of Lie To Me
    my wife just started watching that Monday. I started watching Married with Children Season 1...

Resident Evil. Forgot how awesome this movie was.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Sorcerer's Apprentice
    I don't know if it's "worth watching", but it's not bad. I was able to watch it.. enjoyed it enough. The girl is a really pretty aussie, so that helps when the movie gets stupid I guess. It's definitely a little hokey (hehe), but I suppose it's good as a time waster.

Plus, you get to see a McLaren SLR chase an F430 through the streets...

Hmm, I've got The Sorcerers Apprentice lined up to watch soon. I'll have to give it a watch.

- Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Sorcerer's Apprentice
    I don't know if it's "worth watching", but it's not bad.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that one i'll have to look for it.

Last night the kids picked "Evan Almighty" which is pretty OK for a kids type movie.
    Sunday morning we're having a Scooby Doo marathon!

Next Day Air. Meh.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Beverly Hills Cop II. Still awesome.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Last night the kids picked "Evan Almighty" which is pretty OK for a kids type movie.
    Sunday morning we're having a Scooby Doo marathon!
    first one was soooooo much better

Watching a Mythbusters and they cut the body off of a Porsche 944 and do a 180 with it and drop it back down on the chassis.....bwahaha!

Cowboys & Aliens
    summer 2011

I can't wait
    http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/cowb...deo=1#movTitle

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Cowboys & Aliens
    summer 2011
    Whoa! I can't wait either!

+ Reply to Thread