Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Dope shizzz

really not one audi s3/rs3 pic well i'll start

by the way this is my dream car twin turbo all wheel drive hatch there is a god!lol
    blked out led lights(all), gti heads, lids, neuspeed cai, awe cat, supersport drop, dogbone, 18" mrr gt1's, de-badged, chrome sides, xenon interior, 3' ant, 4bar lowers. i has vag

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    since the A3/S3/RS3 are all classified as a wagon by insurance companies.... I like this one better:

and even more so, this one:

SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

my boss had one of those while i was working in germany, shity thing is the s3 non wagon is a hatch that is banned here in the states you'll never see one here i hate it
    blked out led lights(all), gti heads, lids, neuspeed cai, awe cat, supersport drop, dogbone, 18" mrr gt1's, de-badged, chrome sides, xenon interior, 3' ant, 4bar lowers. i has vag

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    the audi ruins the shot
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    I'll take one please, in white with black leather interior.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    haha.. that's awesome. I never saw one of those.. don't think I saw a Polo GTI either
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

E91 with the M frontend.. and I'm told it has an m5 v10 under the hood.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

you guys needs to be posting these in the wagon thred

From the set of Transformers 3

Last edited by Twelvizm; 2010.07.25 at 11:25 AM.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Veyron Super Sport... 0-100 in 4.5 seconds. Top Speed is 260+mph

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar

Last edited by Twelvizm; 2010.07.27 at 10:10 AM.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

^^Looks like and even uglier version of the Panamera.

I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

this car looks like it's pretty easy to make look good, but I think Sam did a great job none-the-less..

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Someone probably has burned out heated mirrors

Someone probably has burned out heated mirrors
    hahaha
    is there no 'off' position like on a mk5?

All the VwAG products with heated mirrors have an 'Auf' position. It is better known as having the switches not turned to the 'defrost' position

All the VwAG products with heated mirrors have an 'Auf' position. It is better known as having the switches not turned to the 'defrost' position
    obviously, but I'm a little OCD and can't stand having the switch set on the 'L' or 'R' settings either. Thankfully the mk5 has a position in between those two that's not anything but just off

The Euro version of that location is probably the fold in option...

The Euro version of that location is probably the fold in option...
    interesting... hadn't thought about it having a purpose other than to not allow you to adjust the mirrors, and not have the mirror heaters on.

I'm pretty sure the mk6 I drove in Germany was like my mk5 switch though..

Probably would cost more to have the fold in option. MKVs had that option. The rental B8 we had didnt come with it, but I know it was possible to have it. Fold in mirrors kick ass. I usually leave my mirror on the RH adjustment so I can look at the curb when parking.

Probably would cost more to have the fold in option. MKVs had that option. The rental B8 we had didnt come with it, but I know it was possible to have it. Fold in mirrors kick ass. I usually leave my mirror on the RH adjustment so I can look at the curb when parking.
    That's how my B5.5 GLX rolls. Fold in and Reverse mode.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

shows off the lines so well.. imo

Normal Member Chris will become famous soon enough

+ Reply to Thread