Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Dope shizzz

wow those mazdas are ugly. and all "gold" plated bolts for any 3pc wheel costs around $3

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar

The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

seriously people! I know I shouldn't, but I'm almost wanting to remove posts in this thread containing cars which obviously don't belong in this thread. A car that looks normal to the untrained eye is not something that belongs in this thread! If you're not sure.. don't post it! We should be able to be amazed by the new posts in this thread.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Quote: Originally Posted by ndubber View Post
    can't tell.. is that a real jetta wagon or a photochop?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by azntaiji View Post
    very dope! you wouldn't know the amount of work that's went into it
    let me guess, you're gonna say it looks ugly because it's an MX-6... ****ing ignorant
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    A car that looks normal to the untrained eye is not something that belongs in this thread!
    how is anyone else supposed to know that the car has "work" done to it. judging by the fitment of wheels and nascar front lip, i dont think alot of work went into it.

Back on topic:

I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Junior Member azntaiji is on a distinguished road azntaiji's Avatar

Last edited by joel; 2010.10.01 at 23:11 PM. Reason: not exactly dope

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Does this qualify as dope shizzz?

The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

haha.. wow, that's awesome.

let me guess, you're gonna say it looks ugly because it's an MX-6... ****ing ignorant
    you're assuming he thinks it's not dope because it's an mx-6? that is ignorant.

Look at the photo you posted.. it looks like a mostly stock car. Please do enlighten us with properly dope photos before you slam someone you stereotype people on this forum.

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    can't tell.. is that a real jetta wagon or a photochop?
    hope you aren't serious...

Quote: Originally Posted by trip permit View Post
    hope you aren't serious...
    my memory sucks, and I can't tell, so yeah, I'm serious

Better picture of this bad boy:

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    it's a base model 2.5L and it's whored, but it's still the only bagged sportwagen I've seen.

seriously people! I know I shouldn't, but I'm almost wanting to remove posts in this thread containing cars which obviously don't belong in this thread. A car that looks normal to the untrained eye is not something that belongs in this thread! If you're not sure.. don't post it! We should be able to be amazed by the new posts in this thread.
    you're assuming he thinks it's not dope because it's an mx-6? that is ignorant.

Look at the photo you posted.. it looks like a mostly stock car. Please do enlighten us with properly dope photos before you slam someone you stereotype people on this forum.
    thank you joel.

lawlz, i have seen nothing (or very little if you want to get technical) of non-european nature in this thread which has led me to believe that most of you people need to step more out of the european car box and welcome / appreciate / become more knowledgeable about other car makes.

The main page does state "This site is likely to be filled with mostly German and European car enthusiasts, however everyone in this region is welcome!", and i'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but learning from personal experience of running my own local car enthusiast forum and being a very active member of another, that embracing and welcoming anyone and everyone is key to a successful and larger community. (unless you would rather keep this forum mostly or all euro, which is totally understandable)

and my assumption was due to the fact that certain people here have in the past expressed their sincerest douchebaggery to me, so I expected nothing less.

not trying to troll or start shit, just trying to help out here, delete this post if you at all please. kthxbai

lawlz, i have seen nothing (or very little if you want to get technical) of non-european nature in this thread which has led me to believe that most of you people need to step more out of the european car box and welcome / appreciate / become more knowledgeable about other car makes.

The main page does state "This site is likely to be filled with mostly German and European car enthusiasts, however everyone in this region is welcome!", and i'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but learning from personal experience of running my own local car enthusiast forum and being a very active member of another, that embracing and welcoming anyone and everyone is key to a successful and larger community. (unless you would rather keep this forum mostly or all euro, which is totally understandable)

and my assumption was due to the fact that certain people here have in the past expressed their sincerest douchebaggery to me, so I expected nothing less.

not trying to troll or start shit, just trying to help out here, delete this post if you at all please. kthxbai
    ha, dont be all butthurt because ive called you an idiot before. we all can appreciate different car makes when modded tastefully , but like what was said before, i stock looking car with wheels is not what is considered dope shizz.

No one should argue this point, so make it a point to at least explain why a car is so 'dope' rather than just posting an image of what appears to the untrained eye to be a nearly stock car. If you don't help us out, then don't be surprised if someone responds asking why the photo was posted here, and definitely don't respond with such a negative tone.

again.. there's not much to argue here. But your images practically invited people to ask why they were posted here. Try to see this from their point of view and respond accordingly rather than responding immediately as if someone is attacking you. No one is attacking here.. the very nature of this thread is that many people will disagree with images posted here. Because of this I personally try to only say something when it appears that someone may not understand the point of the thread.

don't assume. This is a different place and people here will act differently, unless they want to be banned. I very nearly gave you an infraction for the way you responded up there though. Just because you think someone doesn't like you doesn't give you the right prejudge people.. especially here. Please make sure you've read over the rules. If you can agree to those then you are most definitely welcome here, no matter which cars you like.

furthermore.. you should know that while my comments about lack of "dope'ness" on this page may be partially directed at some of your images, they are also directed at other images, and are mostly a response to the overall lack of good stuff in this thread, so don't take my comments personally

If you have anything further to discuss please send me a private message. Thanks

I don't need to do anything. I don't like Japanese cars. Even their best cars look like they are trying too hard and they feel flimsy and cheaply built. Although I am a sucker for a pre Fast and Furious DSM.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

haha this is beautiful. it's amazing what happens when one opens the floor to subjectiveness.

well you are partly correct but i don't want to argue or start anything, because it would get nowhere fast.
    please feel free to delete my last couple posts as well as this one because i believe they are detracting from this thread.

Junior Member ShortyJ is on a distinguished road
    Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post

Good god.

+ Reply to Thread