monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange housing near Snohomish

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    That thought definitely crossed my mind a time or two while there.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Hahaha, i'm surprised it hasn't been raided by tweakers looking for scrap metal to recycle!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    No kidding. Instead of stealing it from occupied homes they could take it from places like this.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Speaking of that..... one of my dad's good friend/coworker came back from vacation to find that someone broke into his house and took all of his copper plumbing and copper electrical wires!

I use to live in Snohomish and traveled to Everett a lot so i'd take river road all the time. That area use to flood a lot. I remember the road being closed at times.

+ Reply to Thread