monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: We are hiring!

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

New guy starts in two weeks thanks everyone! Joel, we can lose this thread now

sweeeet
    fresh fish
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

I love fresh fish! Oh wait. Um yeah, so the prospective new guy did not work out. We are back on the hunt..

Junior Member Desul is on a distinguished road
    Chris are you still on the hunt? I have a few more months in town and as of right now no unemployment left and would really like to not be homeless, i mean i could probably make a fort out of my cars and all, but dunno how well that will work out.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Yes, but FT is looking for long term. If you wanted to come be a shop bitch, I am sure that could be arranged for a temp job.

Junior Member Desul is on a distinguished road
    Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Yes, but FT is looking for long term. If you wanted to come be a shop bitch, I am sure that could be arranged for a temp job.
    As long as it pays better then what im making now (looks at empty pockets) then I think id be very interested. Who knows the way things go my re location may not happen either (these days I don't expect anything to work out regarding the move) Im much more of a find a stable place and stay there.

Quote: Originally Posted by Desul View Post
    As long as it pays better then what im making now (looks at empty pockets) then I think id be very interested. Who knows the way things go my re location may not happen either (these days I don't expect anything to work out regarding the move) Im much more of a find a stable place and stay there.
    hey, psf mechanical in south seattle is looking for a shipper/receiver. they're local 66, i think it starts +/- 20 an hour.
    bitches catchin feelings like will i am

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    still looking... high unemployment stats do not seem to apply to this industry..

Normal Member machetephil will become famous soon enough
    Wish I was done with school already

And we have now reached the conclusion to this thread We are finally back up and running full staff. We did replace the previous service writer, so if any of you had issues with him, problem solved.

FT needs a Portland location.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Well, the problem as you may have seen is finding people worthy of employing

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    **smiles** I wouldn't mind being a service writer or wrench on things.

It's hard. While I worked at the Werkstatt I had to fire a guy and find his replacement. Managing personnel is a tough job.

And even though the money wasn't that good, it was probably my favorite job.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    It's hard. While I worked at the Werkstatt I had to fire a guy and find his replacement. Managing personnel is a tough job.

And even though the money wasn't that good, it was probably my favorite job.
    Yeah, I love what I do...but it doesn't pay. At the very least you could give someone a 25cent raise and reimburse their ASE tests...it's just sad.
    And what good is it when your boss gives you good news, "your vacation days will roll over into the next year", when every time you ask for a day off you get shot down???

Vacation time? What's that? Lol!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Vacation time? What's that? Lol!
    Yeah, you're right, it only happens when you quit!

You guys are dorks all my employees get vacation and 95% of the time they ask for a day off, they get it I can say though that we dont roll over vacation to the next year because we dont have enough people to cover that one dude that wants 3 weeks off in July

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    If I had more exp I would love to work with you Chirs, I'm still too fresh and my tool box is still filling up.

+ Reply to Thread