Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We are hiring!

Got it and sending an email.

hi can i send in a resume?
    a fwd with 300whp and a quattro with 70awhp; I have it all wrong

Quote: Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    hi can i send in a resume?
    *pffff*
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    It is resumé!

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    haha @ welfare being a tag.

Still looking....

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    I'd work for you, but I don't want to ruin my hobby
    -Tyler-

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Thats a long commute

I'd work for you too. But, that's an even long commute and then you'd have to start working on BMWs too.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

We already work on BMWs

Quote: late model Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, and Mercedes Benz.
    So you do.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    2014 would be starting date... any chance you're able to wait? lol

Junior Member CaptJack is on a distinguished road
    For Fine Tuning:. I have a 01 MB ML430 and 97 Volks Cabrio. Were is Fine tuning located and how are your prices for compared to VW and MB dealers. I simply refulse to use the STEALERS. To date I've done the major things to MB myself, but dont want to have to do that stuff anymore, for example MB of Fife quoted me 1500+ for rotor and pad replacment with oem parts. Did it myself for under 500 with better parts. But I need to find a shop that specializes in german cars. I have several things on the ML430 I'd like done real soon.

Mike

$1500 for brakes? yikes..

check out finetuningperformance.com for their location and contact info. I'm sure Chris will be in here later today to see your questions as well
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by CaptJack View Post
    For Fine Tuning:. I have a 01 MB ML430 and 97 Volks Cabrio. Were is Fine tuning located and how are your prices for compared to VW and MB dealers. I simply refulse to use the STEALERS. To date I've done the major things to MB myself, but dont want to have to do that stuff anymore, for example MB of Fife quoted me 1500+ for rotor and pad replacment with oem parts. Did it myself for under 500 with better parts. But I need to find a shop that specializes in german cars. I have several things on the ML430 I'd like done real soon.

Mike
    Hi Mike, thanks for asking. Not sure if you were referring to all 4 brakes so I just assumed all 4. we could have saved you about $550 over what the dealer wanted. that was a quick quote I did and it included labor, 4 rotors, all brake pads, and all brake pad wear sensors. Hopefully that gives you and idea how we compare to the dealer when it comes to pricing.

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    So you do.
    Indeed

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    2014 would be starting date... any chance you're able to wait? lol
    Check back in 2014 Hopefully we will have the position filled by then!

Junior Member a2lowvw is on a distinguished road
    still?

yes

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    There's an awesome thread on the vortex for Fine Tuning!

I saw that! Also, we are still looking. We have just filled one position with a guy named Shawn. Super cool guy and he is our BMW tech But we are coming into the summer time and we would like to not have to schedule out 3 weeks in advance. Plus, there is a lift at the shop that seems to be used only for storing cars...

I would also like to not have to see things scheduled out so far

you're advertising being able to work on BMW's now, eh?

I think the sign depicting what cars FT works on has been on the building for about 6 years now BMW, MINI (new and old), MB, Volvo, VW, Audi, Porsche

Man, Myth and Legend jason.lee is on a distinguished road
    Man, I would love to come and work for you, but it would be such a commute from Lakewood...

Is this thread only for FT? Or is it a community job listing thread?
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Sponsor thread I am sure that FT wouldnt care if you wanted to make your own thread.. for people in Oregon. If Tacoma is a hike, I doubt anyone from Oregon is going to compete Your thread might not get stickied though..

+ Reply to Thread