Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harrison Ford, the Ď96 Ranger

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar

Harrison Ford, the Ď96 Ranger

So we used some of the settlement money from the Cabriolet being backed into, I just popped the dent out and bought a truck yesterday . We have been wanting one since we moved into a house. Itís a Ď96 Ford Ranger XLT, 166,xxx miles, 4 speed manual with overdrive, 2.3 4 cylinder, new tires and newer brakes.

It runs really good. It has a bunch of little oddball needs, missing center caps, various bad bulbs, has some body damage that I will work out later(not to worried about it itís a house truck), carpet needs shampooing and I want to replace locks and ignition cylinder. Passenger side lock is bad and the ignition cylinder is a little wacky. But canít really complain since it technically was a free truck. Only big thing I need to figure out is why the heater doesnít get warm.

I took care of all but 2 off the burnt/missing bulb, got the fluids to the correct level, replaced a bad seat belt receiver, a couple missing interior trim pieces and changed the wiper blades last night. I found some replacement center caps this morning.

This isnít a project vehicle, but i will be getting up to my standard for my vehicles, slowly but surely.

Normal Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Soooooo handy having a truck with a house.

Awesome name, cool little truck.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Definitely think the thermostat is stuck open, causing the cool heater.

+ Reply to Thread