Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I got a new truck (almost a year ago)

Junior Member Mr. Yellow is on a distinguished road

I got a new truck (almost a year ago)

So, as some of you may know, I bought a truck last year in May. I was going to post this sooner, but life got in the way. Anyway, its a 2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 with the Duramax 4 cylinder turbo diesel. The bed length is 6.2 ft and it is equipped with 4 wheel drive too. Fuel economy is about 18-20 mpg city, and I've seen as high as 34 mpg on strictly highway travel. My combined fuel economy is around 25 mpg, and my towing economy sits at around 22 mpg. The engine is rated at 181 HP and torque comes in at 369 ft/lbs. I don't have many photos, but I've had it for about 10 months now and I've already put 23,000 miles on it. I'll take more photos of it this weekend. It'll give me an excuse to get out of the house. All but the last photo were shot with a Nikon D3400. The last photo was shot with a iPhone 6.

Enjoying the PNW

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    I reaaaaalllly want to pick up a Canyon w/ the diesel, but the last time I went looking, they don't let you even custom order it with the offroad package

That's a good looking rig, doing any towing or hauling with it yet?
    -Tyler-

Junior Member Mr. Yellow is on a distinguished road
    I've towed my Dad's 20' ski boat with it to Banks Lake last summer. That and it's had a few cars on a flatbed towed behind it too. 7,600 lbs is what it's rated for. You know when you're towing, you can feel it. The truck does freeway speeds easily towing and having a trailer brake controller built in to the truck is nice too.
    Enjoying the PNW

Congrats! (a year late)

+ Reply to Thread