Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clementine, the 83 Scirocco

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Small steps, washer bottle was disgusting, all better now.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Out with old in with the new. Got the new fuel accumulator in and adjusted the idle. Was idling at 1250, got it corrected now.

Flushed the brake system, it was nasty, disgusting, gross, etc..... Cleaned the reservoir out as good as I could, really want to find a new(nice used) one. Installed Autotech braided brake lines in front. Also cleaned the front calipers and hardware. I went through the rears last weekend.

Installed a deep dish MOMO wheel, like having the wheel closer to me. Also installed a set of team Heko wind deflectors.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Looking good. Looking forward to seeing you get everything else installed.

+ Reply to Thread