monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: graphic help needed!!

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar

graphic help needed!!

So it seems we need someone that can donate a few minutes to make a neato logo thingy that shows up in the URL something or other... we had a little tree that was kinda cool... whoever makes something needs to keep in mind that it will be used on this site and it is a donation!

Lets see what you got! Oh and I have no authority to make a decision.... or possibly even this post...

i liked the tree.

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    i liked the tree.
    this

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    I liked the tree too

Ok so someone make a tree that doesnt look EXACTLY like Mr. Takeyourmoneyandnotdelivershirts. I dont have pchop so I cant... dont make me draw it and scan it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Ok so someone make a tree that doesnt look EXACTLY like Mr. Takeyourmoneyandnotdelivershirts. I dont have pchop so I cant... dont make me draw it and scan it!
    uhm... I think you're confusing Tim with someone else

I can ask Tim if he minds that I use the image.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

That is entirely possible. I liked the tree. Perhaps you can ask him if you can have it? And let it be for this site? No monies involved?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I read up on how to make the image and decided I wasn't cool enough to make it.

What baffles me is that you can even have them play a .gif!

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Oh and sorry Joel for mentioning that the site needed one in the first place......hehehe (sarcasm)

+ Reply to Thread