monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MKI/MKII

Normal Member matty is on a distinguished road matty's Avatar

MKI/MKII

Just as the title states. I'm looking for something that would either be a project, or allow me to take my time with my MKIV. Rabbit, GTI, Jetta, or Caddy. Not looking for a convertible.

The closer the better, but for higher quality, I'm willing to travel. I just don't want to get stranded on the way back home. Located in Mukilteo, WA.

Money is negotiable based on the vehicle. Let me know!

Thanks.

Other makes and models considered, just let me know. I just want something a bit older. mid-early 80s

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    How much are you looking to spend? Also, are you willing to put a little TLC/work into it?

my thread is here: http://forums.pnwfahren.com/showthre...p-lots-of-mods

it's in good shape overall and was my daily for a couple of years with no issues at all other than wear & tear that's normal when cars get old and you're driving them over 20k/year

let me know if you have any questions.. I can tell you just about everything about it.. good & bad
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

+ Reply to Thread