Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

Closed Thread

Thread: forum rules

forum rules

I'll be working on a set of forum rules over the next few days. They will need to be fairly simple, not overly strict, allow a little more than many other sites do, and some how set a sensible definition for what "NSFW" is, and what can not be posted on this site at all. Any suggestions or thoughts are appreciated.

Junior Member Patrick is on a distinguished road Patrick's Avatar
    Joel,

I'd say go to a few other forums and read what all they have as rules ect... and pull from there....then make the changes as you see fit.... I have done that in the past and it seemed to work well
    Patrick- Like the Holiday
    per·ver·sion / pərˈvərzhən/ • n. the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended
    **GermanPerversion ** **WaterWerks**

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    one thing also to consider is what some other sites use is a specific NSFW forum. That way it gives those who are capable of dealing with NSFW things can go there instead of infiltrating other threads. I might be wrong, but I think a lot of that NSFW stuff in the OTHER sites chit chat thread was related to its demise. Granted, I could be way off as only posted in that thread a few times.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    The only issue with having a NSFW area, is that still causes flags on web-filtering software/lists
    -Tyler-

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    The only issue with having a NSFW area, is that still causes flags on web-filtering software/lists
    Well, there is always going to be that part at your job where you should be working and not surfing the net

Plus, it can be managed in a way that protocol can be selective to access a NSFW forum. That way you can not work and not worry about a corporate firewall.

Although, I still stick to the ideal that when you are on the clock, you should be working and by working, I dont mean working on where to find a good tissue...

Closed Thread