Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lagniappe!

lagniappe!

my dad's the coolest. post up your 'little extras' for xmas this year

me in '92

a week later, one of the sadder days in my life [car was booked for a respray the following week]

on my bookshelf in '10

I'm too busy laughing at your pants and belt. Ferris Bueller, you're my hero! Lol!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

lol that was the style, I was workin for Macy's and shopped there too.

just bustin' your chops. You should see pics of me in the late 80's/early 90's, so bad.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

lulz we should have an 80s thread

Junior Member brad131a4 is on a distinguished road
    To bad you don't have that now. I'd take it off your hands in a heartbeat. I have 2 77 spiders waiting to be put back together once I'm done with the rabbit.

I want another '71-2-3 really bad. After this one got crashed, I bought a '74 but the smog equipped engines are just not the same. I also had a couple of 124 coupes, a MK1 and a MK2.

Junior Member brad131a4 is on a distinguished road
    Oh I forgot about the coupes I owned. At the peak I had 6 at one time 4 drove and 2 were for parts. The parents made me get rid of them as the neighbors were starting to complain I was taking up all the street parking. Then I got into the 131's and was into those for a few years until after college and up to when I met my now wife. I still say they are one of the best looking convertibles ever made.

here's my '72 after 'the incident' on the trunklid. parked in the paddock at laguna. pic from probably 1986.

+ Reply to Thread