monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saturday GTG - Jan 8th - Mill Creek/Bothell 'The Rock Pizza'

Saturday GTG - Jan 8th - Mill Creek/Bothell 'The Rock Pizza'

We're starting up a weekend GTG that will probably happen about once a month. It'll move around the Puget Sound a bit, so be prepared to drive if you want to show up regularly! This month we're eating at The Rock Pizza in Bothell / Mill Creek.

facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...9928066&ref=mf

who: all car enthusiasts. This is not a brand-centric GTG. Invite all of your car friends!
    when: January 8th (Saturday), 5:30pm
    what: come hang out with your fellow northwest car enthusiasts & enjoy some good food & drink

where:
    The Rock Wood-fired Pizza & Spirits
    1918 201st Place SE, Bothell, WA 98012
    (map)

for lowered cars, it's best to enter from 19th Drive SE, immediately to the south of the restaurant (there's a light at the intersection on SR-527).

if you want to post this on other forums (please do!) you can copy the text below and change as you see fit (ignore the colors...):
    PHP Code:
    We're starting up a weekend GTG that will probably happen about once a month. It'll move around the Puget Sound a bitso be prepared to drive if you want to show up regularlyThis month we're eating at The Rock Pizza in Bothell / Mill Creek. 

facebook event: [url]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=134645269928066&ref=mf[/url] 

[B]who:[/B] [I]all[/I] car enthusiasts. This is not a brand-centric GTG. Invite all of your car friends! 
    [B]when:[/B] January 8th (Saturday), 5:30pm 
    [B]what:[/B] come hang out with your fellow northwest car enthusiasts & enjoy some good food & drink 

[B]where:[/B]  
    The Rock Wood-fired Pizza & Spirits 
    1918 201st Place SE, Bothell, WA 98012 
    ([URL=http://goo.gl/maps/BFcP]map[/URL]) 

for lowered cars, it'
    s best to enter from 19th Drive SEimmediately to the south of the restaurant (there's a light at the intersection on SR-527). 

see the [url=http://forums.pnwfahren.com/showthread.php?532-Saturday-GTG-Jan-8th-Mill-Creek-Bothell-The-Rock-Pizza]PNWfahren[/url] forum for more details! 
    Last edited by joel; 2011.01.01 at 21:32 PM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

The Rock doesn't take reservations during their "rush hours".. so the reservation had to be before 6 or after 9

so... the reservation is for 5:45.. we're meeting at 5:30pm. Hopefully this doesn't change things for too many people
    Last edited by joel; 2011.01.01 at 21:25 PM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Posted on Honda-Tech.

Been trying to get a good weekly Honda GTG going for a while, but it never seems to workout.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

you got the new time I hope?

added facebook event: facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...9928066&ref=mf

Regular Member Helios is on a distinguished road Helios's Avatar
    I'll be there. Been sick this weekend, so not getting much done on the garage or the other cars so it looks like it'll be the Mustang making the trip.
    -Chris S.

"If they ain't a little too wide, they ain't wide enough!"
    '76 Mk1 / '86 Rocco / '87 XR4Ti / '93.5 SLC / '94 SVT / '95 RS / '03 GC Limited

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    you got the new time I hope?
    Yup.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Yup.
    freakin' honda tech. I can see the regional forum when I'm logged out, but it disappears when I login.
    Anyway.. thanks.

No worries.

- Jorge Luis Borges

already have 14 people saying they'll attend on the facebook page. I'll keep watch and see about increasing our reservation size a bit if need be

if it's nice out, I'll run the rabbit up. Audi is going to be apart for most of my 4 day break doing timing belt/etc....

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Looks like Jen and I will be there
    -Tyler-

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    I'll try to go, I get out of work at 6-615 on Sat, should take me long to get from greenlake to there?

Quote: Originally Posted by 90mk2golf View Post
    I'll try to go, I get out of work at 6-615 on Sat, should take me long to get from greenlake to there?
    just up to 405, then into Bothell a bit

we'll probably just be ordering as you get off work. Definitely stop by if you can

Quote: Originally Posted by lagomorph View Post
    if it's nice out, I'll run the rabbit up. Audi is going to be apart for most of my 4 day break doing timing belt/etc....
    sweet... last I checked it was just a chance of showers on Saturday

"bump"

I'm about 50-50 on going. It depends on whether or not I decide to leave my island on Saturday.

cool... I'm probably going to go the The Rock today and see about increasing the reservation size...

Normal Member FBMKlll is on a distinguished road FBMKlll's Avatar
    Ill be up i dont get off till 6pm in smokey point but ill be there!!!

I advertised this on Nw-built... looks like they are going to have some people come down.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by madeaufdeutschland View Post
    I advertised this on Nw-built... looks like they are going to have some people come down.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Getting really bummed I can't go to this

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Ok, coming up from Portland, what is the best route to that area for a Saturday afternoon/evening?
    -Tyler-

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Well, 2011 sucks. The wife had surgery this morning and is going to need caring for so I cannot make it. possibly the next one. That location was great for us.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Ok, coming up from Portland, what is the best route to that area for a Saturday afternoon/evening?
    Traffic is going to be shitier than usual because the Seahawks playoff game is on saturday at 1:30. Guessing it will be over by 4:30-5:30.
    Last edited by Mr.Nobody; 2011.01.06 at 21:13 PM.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Well, 2011 sucks. The wife had surgery this morning and is going to need caring for so I cannot make it. possibly the next one. That location was great for us.
    wow Chris.. sorry to hear about that. Hope she recovers quickly

+ Reply to Thread