monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saturday GTG - Jan 8th - Mill Creek/Bothell 'The Rock Pizza'

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Ok, coming up from Portland, what is the best route to that area for a Saturday afternoon/evening?
    well.. watch google maps traffic
    it looks like it's a big quicker & shorter to get onto I-405 and head north from there. You'd get off at SR-527 (last exit before I-405 rejoins with I-5) and then head north until 19th Dr SE.
    If traffic sucks on I-405 (it should be okay), then I-5 may be an okay alternative (depends on Seahawks traffic).. in which case you'd go up I-5 all the way to the north end of I-405, then head back south a little to SR-527 and repeat.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

the restaurant can do a maximum of 25 people seated together.. the rest can seat in booths around the area. I'm definitely expecting 30+ people...
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Normal Member FBMKlll is on a distinguished road FBMKlll's Avatar
    ya i am bring at least three other cars with me. and probably two ppl at least per car.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    sweet
    -Tyler-

sweet
    are you guys driving back tomorrow, or are you staying up here?

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    gonna drive back tomorrow
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)

it's only 6 hours total, I would expect to be home around midnight
    -Tyler-

it's only 6 hours total, I would expect to be home around midnight
    cool.. I guess I kind of forget that most people wake up on the same day as they go to sleep. I'm used to being up from the night before.. where the idea of driving back home after an event like this isn't too smart

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    We probably won't be making it out this time.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    We probably won't be making it out this time.

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    Car looks like hell right now so I'm hitting the car wash tonight after work. I need to get my wife's civic fixed and out of the driveway. The golf has been parked on the alley side of the house for too long now.........

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Yeah, I posted a rant about it.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

(⌐■_■)
    looks like Steve and Selena will be in attendance too
    -Tyler-

Regular Member Helios is on a distinguished road Helios's Avatar
    Added to the GPS. Still going. I'm hearing rumors there might be a '66 GT40 showing up at Griots in the morning too. Need my gearhead overload!

Car is filthy. Been raining all day......cats & dogs at times.
    -Chris S.

"If they ain't a little too wide, they ain't wide enough!"
    '76 Mk1 / '86 Rocco / '87 XR4Ti / '93.5 SLC / '94 SVT / '95 RS / '03 GC Limited

Quote: Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Car is filthy.
    same

Normal Member FBMKlll is on a distinguished road FBMKlll's Avatar
    Still not sure if im going to give the b3 a bath or not , not sure if it would be still clean when i got there..

(⌐■_■)
    Volvo will not be getting a bath, but then it wouldn't matter if it did get one, with the 200ish miles to get there.

I will have PNWfahren business cards and stickers with me
    -Tyler-

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Wish we could be there!

we had 30 people show up, plus three people from honda-tech that left early, plus FBMKIII who showed up at the very end, plus two people that showed up a little late and then left because their friend wasn't there.

we had our reserved table space max'd out... most people seemed to be having fun, and we had a lot of people show up who I hadn't seen before, so that was good. We handed out a lot of cards and stickers

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Last edited by joel; 2011.01.08 at 21:04 PM. Reason: fixed! :P

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    Sucks my wife and I got there late and couldn't get a seat at the main table, but it was still fun after we got outside and BSed a bit. Was nice meeting some new people but I'm bad with names so probably have to ask for them again later. Next time I'll have to take the day off to make sure I make it on time.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Still bummed I couldn't go

Regular Member Helios is on a distinguished road Helios's Avatar
    Nice chatting with you all tonight. See ya in a month!

PS : Actually hit a little snow on the way home too, as well as heading down this morning. Wasn't bad at all though.
    -Chris S.

"If they ain't a little too wide, they ain't wide enough!"
    '76 Mk1 / '86 Rocco / '87 XR4Ti / '93.5 SLC / '94 SVT / '95 RS / '03 GC Limited

(⌐■_■)
    nothing exciting on the drive back to Portland, nice to meet many of you this evening
    -Tyler-

+ Reply to Thread