Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stupid things previous owner did to your car

Junior Member Mr. Yellow is on a distinguished road
    There's a gauge pod on the driver's side A pillar that one of the POs installed. It has a voltmeter and a oil pressure gauge in it. The oil pressure gauge isn't really a bad thing as it has save my engine on one occasion, but the volt meter is just a waste of space. The pod was also black and the PO painted both the driver's and passenger's side A pillars, but left the B and C pillars in factory flint color.
    Enjoying the PNW

i wonder if someday, someone will buy my airhead and post in a thread just like this

Normal Member en318ispdx is on a distinguished road en318ispdx's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    i wonder if someday, someone will buy my airhead and post in a thread just like this
    Yes i will as soon as you are ready to sell it

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    I was thinking the same about the e21.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lada's* Next Owner So I went to put on new brakes and I can't figure it out, there's parts from 3 different cars on there. And I noticed the springs are cut. The shithead said it was professionally lowered.
    *Yes, I named my car Lada. It's to honor every Russian I know and the BMW's that they drive.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

+ Reply to Thread