Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 135 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 36 66 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your vehicle today?

we have a convenient place here where i live you drive into a gravel parking lot they have a HUGE tank wiht a screen on top and you dump your oil in. it even has these stakes in it so you can let the container drip out without having to stand there, then you turn around and put the empties into a plastic recycling dumpster right next to it.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I spent a good portion of the day laying on my back under my Mog wacking it, lubing it up, making it hot and getting myself bothered.

I didn't make much progress!

had my car washed today.. I'm sure it will get dirty tomorrow since I'm driving to Canada and it's supposed to rain at some point, but hopefully it will be easier to clean come Saturday night/Sunday. Will be replacing my fog light bulbs in the morning, since one of my yellow bulbs are out again and they cost way too much to buy more right now.. so I'm sticking a regular set of clear bulbs in for now
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Not so much me, but oh well:

PS: Thanks a whole bunch Brian!
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Wow you have to pull the whole front end to change an alternator?

I guess I can't say much either because today I spent many hours on my truck disconnecting everything so that I can pull my cab off tomorrow so I can get to things easier...... hehe

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    That's nothing, you have to pretty much pull the engine to get at the turbos. Most of the cross member was disconnected at that point.

Probably take care of the brake pads and oil change next weekend. Got some Stoptech pads to throw on there. Probably do the full "stage two brake kit" from Achtuning next time the brakes need attention.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

can't wait to upgrade the discs & pads on my car
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

My buddy has a set of carbon fiber Porterfield brake pads and its amazing how fast they stop his GTI! They barely dust and and they last a super long time.

My other buddy had some giant Stoptech calipers and discs on his GTI and my favorite part about them is the quick pad swap feature..... hehe

pulled my yellow hella fog bulbs out, since one was dead (again).. and installed the white osram h11's that I got with the lenses. I much prefer yellow, and the hella bulbs looked & worked great, but I'm hoping these white ones last longer, some how.

this is why I didn't buy a B5 S4. servicing sucks.

I'm just glad the turbos are still good.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    cut fender liner tabs out and rolled fenders more

Junior Member Jor758 is on a distinguished road Jor758's Avatar
    Removed fender liners, removed carbon canister, rolled fenders, pulled a little front end damage from the previous owners accidents, grinded some rust out, painted it and undercoated it.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Changed the RR wheel on the Audi.. Turns out, some dipshit thought it would be cool to litter shit all over I-5. Said shit took out the tire, damaged the wheel (there is only one left in the country and its discontinued), damaged the bumper, tore the fender liner, and got rubber shit all over the side of the fender.

Ouch, that really blows.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Holy crap! Sorry to hear about you tire exploding!!!

I finally got my cab off of my truck! Tired as crap!

Normal Member rover31 is on a distinguished road rover31's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Changed the RR wheel on the Audi.. Turns out, some dipshit thought it would be cool to litter shit all over I-5. Said shit took out the tire, damaged the wheel (there is only one left in the country and its discontinued), damaged the bumper, tore the fender liner, and got rubber shit all over the side of the fender.

That's horrible. At least your all right, Would have been really bad if it caused you to lose control on I-5.

oh that does suck. lame.

Today I ordered a bunch of random parts for my truck and later I will clean up some more linkages with steel wool. ..........weeee!

man i cant wait for you to get that thing running

You and me both!

I had my radiator repaired today and i'm just waiting for the wife to get home so I can go do some work on the truck!

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    replaced the antenna mast. The plastic gear strip that was in the old one was broken in 3 places, no wonder it wouldn't raise all the way
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    wow... can the wheel be repaired, you think?

Filled it with premium. MAN, she loves that stuff!

+ Reply to Thread