Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 37 67 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your vehicle today?

Quote: Originally Posted by jnyjetta View Post
    Filled it with premium. MAN, she loves that stuff!
    are you still driving the e39?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

my wagon passed 50k yesterday.. on the way back from Canada.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    are you still driving the e39?
    yeah. Slowly building it up. I love it.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Still waiting for Mr. UPS to deliver me my box of NOS goodies for my truck! But I have some odds and ends I can work once the wiff gets home from work.

im still waiting for my 4th wheel to get here. the waiting is killing me.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Ahh crap Mr. UPS won't get here until tomorrow with my box of parts dangit!

So today i've just been cleaning my truck up.

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    rotated tires.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Thanks for all the good thoughts guys. I kinda felt something weird right before shit hit the fan. car felt really off and I was getting to the shoulder. Tire blew during that process. Insurance faggot came by today and said that they are not going to cover the wheel. They are going to give us $500 for the wheel. It lists for $1100. Even the OEM wheel lists for $760. In my eyes, I pay for insurance to have the car put back to the way it was before... dude said that we had to pay extra to have aftermarket wheels covered.. but he also said that because the OEM wheel wasnt on the car, they wont pay for that either. WTF?? Furthermore, they wont even cover the tire itself! That is additional $200. And to top it all off, they are only wanting to pay me $48 per hour to R&R the bumper. I'll be damned if I let a body guy touch nuts and bolts on my car. I rarely (and mean once) have seen a body guy put shit back together the way it should be. Usually, glue and other random crap is used to 'make it right'. Total bullshit!

Joel, the wheel is bent. It could be fixed, but the finish would not be possible after fixing the bent stuffs.

Last edited by Rabbit 16v; 2010.08.11 at 19:11 PM.

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar

Finally washed it and put some OEM looking wheels back on it.. Looks a lot better than before IMO.

Can you hold out and get them to give you a 2nd opinion? That's just BS because back in the day I rear ended a Saturn and then pac-man'd my wheel and they replaced that and it was an aftermarket wheel that they had to order.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by jnyjetta View Post
    yeah. Slowly building it up. I love it.
    Man, haven't seen you or that beast since Port Townsend a few years back. Gone M.I.A. on us?
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Joel, the wheel is bent. It could be fixed, but the finish would not be possible after fixing the bent stuffs.

today I switched my 18s with dead rubber back out for the 16s with very good rubber. It looks so weird to see the car on the factory wheels and without stance again..

old photo..

Took apart my whole fuel system on my truck and cleaned out all of the nasty arse dried gas and gunk that was in the fuel lines.

Still have a bunch load to do to the truck tomorrow!

Waiting for the wife to get home so that I can bust my knuckles on my truck!

i put on 2 of 4 of my wheels. rears have no clearance problems.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Drove it. Kinda wished the air condition worked but really do not want to deal with converting to r-134(or what ever it's called) so I can recharge it.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Drove all over the damn place. Them turbos are not liking this heat!
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    i put on 2 of 4 of my wheels. rears have no clearance problems.
    pics of it driving on only 2 wheels?

drove the car for the first time since March with the 16s and the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus's on the car... I sooo love those tires

the engine was really ready to go too.. instant torque (more than usual)

pics of it driving on only 2 wheels?
    dork

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    dork

I sweat gallons of sweat on my truck while working on it today in the hot hot sun.

Tomorrow I will be back out there again and I plan to have the cab on it by mid day and also hope to try starting it!

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    I sweat gallons of sweat on my truck while working on it today in the hot hot sun.

Tomorrow I will be back out there again and I plan to have the cab on it by mid day and also hope to try starting it!
    PICS!!#%!#$!!

PICS!!#%!#$!!
    Of me sweating? Uh.......

+ Reply to Thread