Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 38 68 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your vehicle today?

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Of me sweating? Uh.......

or of the weird looking Merc truck you've been working on
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Oh ok... pheeeew!

Its ripped all apart right now so the pics will have to wait. The cab is on the ground next to it at the moment!

I'd actually like to see a photo of that

you, like many people, seem to have a hard time understanding my fascination with photos of things
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    you, like many people, seem to have a hard time understanding my fascination with photos of things
    Oh I get it....hehe Just don't have time to post things until I get this truck done. I'm in a time crunch!

I spent a good/crappy 3 hours today chasing metric hose and got turned down or laughed at everywhere I called.....hehe Only place that said they have some is a Mercedes dealer but they were too busy to go out and get the size for me.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Just re-installed my Pioneer AVIC D3 in my Mk5. I've been without music since roughly february. SO nice to have tunes again.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    Just re-installed my Pioneer AVIC D3 in my Mk5. I've been without music since roughly february. SO nice to have tunes again.
    no kidding... going without music for a few days is one thing. Not having it for months is a killer

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    yeah, I've drivin with my headphones on a lot in the past 6 months....

l Arron lSPACE

Well today was pretty productive! I got alot of random things done here and there.

Since I wasn't able to get the cab on this weekend I hope to have it on tomorrow........ and i'll take lots of pics before and after!

Normal Member curtnutss is on a distinguished road
    Wash & wax !

and i'll take lots of pics before and after!

And maybe post them........hahaha

Well I got the cab on with the help of some motivated friends. They had soo much motivation that I failed to take any pictures. Yeah yeah I know......

I had to wrap it up working on it at 1015pm because the mosquito's were eating me alive!

waiting patiently for spacers

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    both trans-axles, front brake rotors and pads (matching the rear finally), fully cut out sway bar, and downpipe.

Last edited by DowNnOutDubin; 2010.08.20 at 20:55 PM.

Today I worked on the truck and made sure it had spark, fuel and air.

Got the spark figured out and made some progress on the fuel issue. The tank has a suction tube that is sucking air because everything is old and not letting it suck up fuel.
    I bought an electric fuel pump and stuffed the line into a 5 gallon gas tank and it started right up!

I then drove it around the neighborhood for 40 with NO lights and NO brakes.......hehe
    The e-brake worked though!

Then later my buddy and I got to bleeding the brakes. Going well then we got to the last brake bleeder and it frigging twisted off! We then broke a bunch of tools trying to get the lug nuts off!

I have to wake up early tomorrow to find something that works!

we got to the last brake bleeder and it frigging twisted off! We then broke a bunch of tools trying to get the lug nuts off!
    I know how this goes

re-installed the color matched side markers. lol

l Arron lSPACE

still figuring out what to do about spacers. polished out one of the Rials with 1000 wet then rouge then blanc. i think i've reached the level of finish i desire... now to bring them all up to the same standard.

Well this weekend we trailered the truck down to South of Portland and I wheeled the crap out of it.

Didn't break anything and it was a good time!

I need to make a list of things that I need to get for it...

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    MogFest?

you see the one that rolled?
    -Tyler-

today, I let the wife drive my car too work. I hope the car forgives me.

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    MogFest?
    you see the one that rolled?
    Yes and yes..... that is my buddies truck and he wasn't the one driving..... my other buddy was.
    Everyone's alive and that's all that matters! The truck will be repaired.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Yes and yes..... that is my buddies truck and he wasn't the one driving..... my other buddy was.
    Everyone's alive and that's all that matters! The truck will be repaired.
    Yeah, my buddy Joe was there with Tony (driving the orange Doka Syncro Diesel)
    -Tyler-

sorry i missed it. i blew out my back on friday and havent done much since.

Its all good there's always 2011!

+ Reply to Thread