Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 25 55 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your vehicle today?

i have no clue what your talking about benenya is an unknown quantity at this point benenya's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    haven't looked except online, BusDepot has 439D at $55/ea and 433A at 30/ea (but they offer a non-OEM one for $30/pair too).
    ill for sure check tomorrow!
    ~ADAM~

Quote: Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    And I am about to blow it all and go to Dicks for lunch.

hung up the amp in the 190. bout damn time.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Just finished painting my grill spoiler

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Changed the doggie blanket on the back seat of the GTD.

Junior Member mk24door is on a distinguished road mk24door's Avatar
    Washed the mk2 and drove it about 50 miles. then repaired an exhaust leak with a blow torch and a hammer on the street.

PNW Most Hated bucknasty! is an unknown quantity at this point bucknasty!'s Avatar
    Pulled the oil pan to get reinforced.

Found that 4 of the oil pan bolts were stripped all to hell. I love my easy out
    ABCDubs:. Cult Status

drove the 190 home from work with only one channel workin on the audio. it was fine on the way in. no idea what happened.

Monday: drove it to the gtg
    Tuesday & Wednesday: saw it in the driveway
    Today: looked at it closer, I'm guessing that with the low coolant level, low oil pressure in cyl head and oil all over the front of the block that the head gasket isn't sealing.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    With 6 vehicles I don't know where to start. I think about it then get overwhelmed and nothing gets done....hehehe

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Drove the Audi around a bit and cleaned up some errant tire shine that sprayed down both sides.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Hubcentric rings finally came in today. Hopefully will get them on the car tomorrow. Anyone know the OEM part #'s for the Mk3 Golf/Jetta Long Reflectors? Trying to do a search on them, but the closest I have come to finding them on 1stvwparts with no part number, and I don't want to pay that much

i have no clue what your talking about benenya is an unknown quantity at this point benenya's Avatar
    so afterwork i put my car on the rack and cranked my coilovers down more in the front. now the backs need to be adjusted and down a hair more.
    ~ADAM~

Quote: Originally Posted by FireStorm005 View Post
    Today: looked at it closer, I'm guessing that with the low coolant level, low oil pressure in cyl head and oil all over the front of the block that the head gasket isn't sealing.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    x2
    ~ADAM~

found the problem with the 190 radio last night [loose RCA behind the HU] and did this to 2 of the 4 wheels on the wagon.
    im still blown away at how much better it drives.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Reinstalled my freshly painted grill spoiler

Normal Member MK1_FTW is on a distinguished road MK1_FTW's Avatar
    This weekend I'm removing and sanding my front bumper... hopefully I'll have enough time to actually paint it.

I warsheded it. Then I did a test fit to make sure that a MKIV GTI euro wiper will fit on my Passat. It does.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Put new to me wheels on it.

PNW Most Hated bucknasty! is an unknown quantity at this point bucknasty!'s Avatar
    Put on my new AWESOME oil pan!
    ABCDubs:. Cult Status

placeholder doppelfaust will become famous soon enough doppelfaust's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
    Put new to me wheels on it.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

i looked at my car today, drove it to work, and looked at it some more. now its waiting for me to drive her.
    ~ADAM~

Got new tires, and put new(to me) ecodes and a grill on the car. I suppose I can do the stereo next

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by 11070 View Post
    Got new tires, and put new(to me) ecodes and a grill on the car. I suppose I can do the stereo next
    Nice meeting you.

Quote: Originally Posted by trip permit View Post
    Nice meeting you.
    Nice meeting you too! Sorry I had to run. I was able to get in to bow wow today to get a verdict on things. Not surprisingly, I tend to worry a lot. She's got a relatively clean bill of health. Just some basic stuff needs to be done but nothing urgent

+ Reply to Thread