Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 32 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 62 72 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3375

Thread: What have you done to your vehicle today?

placeholder doppelfaust will become famous soon enough doppelfaust's Avatar
    Didn't get some parts I needed to do any real work on the cars...

Made a Pick-N-Pull run yesterday and got the one thing I had on my list and several other small items.

Normal Member lurkertom is on a distinguished road lurkertom's Avatar
    New wheels and tires follwed by an alignment

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Those cars sure look good. I jsut cant get over the rickety-ness of them. I dont understand why a NB convertible feels more rigid

Quote: Originally Posted by 95VRGLX View Post
    washed the car was while i was sitting at work, any suggestions on how to get old brake dust off my wheels... i used some degreaser but it didn't help to much.
    clay bar
    then use paint sealant to keep them clean a little more easily
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Those cars sure look good. I jsut cant get over the rickety-ness of them. I dont understand why a NB convertible feels more rigid
    odd indeed... they're basically the same car
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    the first one that Paco road tested, he came back and told me there was a major problem with the suspension or something. I drove it and it was totally normal. He was shocked.

Normal Member ExplosiveToaster will become famous soon enough ExplosiveToaster's Avatar
    Gave it some fresh Lubrimoly Premium 5W-40 and a new filter, took out the rodent-chewed hood liner, and counted the bugs I killed driving home from school on Monday. After I get back from Leavenworth/apartment hunting in Seattle next week, I'll hopefully get around to wiring up the rear parking lights...
    - Mike | My Photos | '16 VW Golf R | '87 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16

coming back to Seattle eh?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    crazy world we live in... buying dirt
    Finally uploaded a picture...... this was on my way home on Southbound SR9.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Finished getting it ready for the drive tomorrow. Every year I wonder why I get it all shiny just to get filthy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Finished getting it ready for the drive tomorrow. Every year I wonder why I get it all shiny just to get filthy.
    you're not alone in wondering this

I may not have time to do much with my car.. I'll probably wipe it down tonight in my parking lot

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Oh I didn't go to crazy. I just quick shined it, cleaned the interior and cleaned the rims.

GTD got coilovers in the rear and is going to get vacuumed here in a minute.

Just the rear?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Tomorrow I will hunt down some exhaust flex pipe to replace about a 3 foot section of the exhaust on my truck.
    While i'm out i'll also try to pick up some connectors for some of the wiring bits.

Normal Member KlokWerk is on a distinguished road
    Finished up my front suspension. Have to rebuild the power steering.
    Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow.

Drove it like I stole it!

Normal Member blue62 will become famous soon enough
    Sad that I didn't get to see the car at some point today Lol guess I'll have to wait till WW to see the Rocco

Regular Member ENRGZR will become famous soon enough
    Took it to a car show, followed by replacing some parts. Metal reinforced exhaust hangers, e-brake cable, and shift lever bushings. I never want to go through that again...

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Just the rear?
    I already had fronts customer throw aways. The rears are pretty blown, I didn think they would be that bad, but after driving it to LW, I think they are shot. Time to call FK tomorrow and see how much they want to rebuild them.

Quote: Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
    Sad that I didn't get to see the car at some point today Lol guess I'll have to wait till WW to see the Rocco
    Sad you didnt get to see which car?

Layed under my truck yesterday for a couple hours looking up at it realizing how much work I have to do. . . .hehe
    I also made a shopping list of parts i'll eventually have to get for it.

Regular Member ENRGZR will become famous soon enough
    Swapped my USRT smart shift kit from the Golf to the race car. Installed RSB on buddy's R32.

Quote: Originally Posted by KlokWerk View Post
    Finished up my front suspension. Have to rebuild the power steering.
    Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow.
    on the mk2? thought you were going without the power steering pump?

Normal Member blue62 will become famous soon enough
    Sad you didnt get to see which car?
    The GTD. I mean I love the Rocco but the GTD was the car I spotted you in the first 1,437 times

Lol! Yeah, I got there early and pretty much parked it at the hotel. The GTD will likely be at WW also with the hood open

+ Reply to Thread