why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Shop/Garage/Man Cave Thread

Here's the interior of my humble garage:

I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

that back wall needs to be all shelving

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by trip permit View Post
    You see it in pictures or been there? haha.
    been there, this is Burke haha

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    that back wall needs to be all shelving
    I agree. And everything else in the garage needs to be on that same wall. That way a car can actually fit in the garage.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

do you wanna build or buy? i have a shelf in my garage that I'll donate it's pretty good size, and not too deep.
    I want to replace it with a row of gorilla racks cause I'm gonna have a ton of crap to store for the pontiac.

I was going to buy. I'm making no modifications or additions to this garage that can't be moved to a new one. Especially if it costs money.

If they put in a New Seasons down the block, I'll be building that garage within months of the NS ground breaking. If they go with some other grocery store, then I might have to wait a year to see how it effects prices.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    been there, this is Burke haha
    Ah werd, haha.

Anything's better than jackstands.
    exactly!
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    This coming weekend I will spend a bunch of time in the garage working on making room for vehicles in my man cave!

Hell yeah! That's the ticket. At least make enough room for one car with room to work on it.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

I need to find someone that does commercial VCT that wants to do a cash job on a weekend.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    During the many years I worked at a grocery store we went thru many remodels and all of the guys were looking for side jobs.
    Do you know of any remodels going on down there?

I need to find someone that does commercial VCT that wants to do a cash job on a weekend.
    I have family that owns an industrial floor epoxy coating company.... And I'll help you lay down some Ikea flooring.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

This is a pretty good garage planner. Craftsman Virtual Garage Planner.

I want! And for less than $2000, that seems to be a pretty good deal.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    I have family that owns an industrial floor epoxy coating company.... And I'll help you lay down some Ikea flooring.
    epoxy? really? talk to me. I've shyed away from it because of cost and installation complexity.
    I have a spot on the floor that sweats which I hear will cause epoxy to lift.

i realllllllllly want to do something like this, maybe not orange but the 2-tone grey rather than the typical black/white

I have a spot on my garage floor that would sweat but last year I dug a trench on the other side of the wall and tied it into the french drain hoping that it will be dry this year.

If it doesn't dry up for good then I will probably go with those snap together tiles....... well this is if I ever see the floor again! Hahaha!

epoxy? really? talk to me. I've shyed away from it because of cost and installation complexity.
    I have a spot on the floor that sweats which I hear will cause epoxy to lift.
    I don't know anything about the installation process but I would imagine this is common and they have a solution for that.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

well tell them you have a friend that has 1200' to do and is interested if the costs can be kept reasonable. if i go with epoxy, i want airplane hangar white.

a friend that has 1200' to do
    Holy crap can I move in?

not enough overhead for your mog, sorry.

It fits in a standard garage.

Normal Member en318ispdx is on a distinguished road en318ispdx's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    It fits in a standard garage.

There is nothing standard about his Garage, My car scrapes EVERYTIME i pull near his driveway!

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    srsly, I don't know how you're going to get the lincoln in there
    -Tyler-

pontiac. and yes, this has been a concern. we may have to do some creative ramp engineering to get the backend pivoted upwards before we hit the high-center point.

+ Reply to Thread