monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Fun Exploring Abandoned Properties

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    PM it so it doesn't get too much attention.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    That first house is on Sunset Road (a block or two South of 156th which eventually leads right to Gateway Middle School), and the second house is on W Interurban Road and 54th Ave S. Nice quiet areas. I keep meaning to stop by another house on Sunset Road but we'll see if I have time tomorrow.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    did you get a chance to stop by the other house? with a camera?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    I haven't yet, though I've driven by it a few times on the way home. I still hope to have another free day with some decent weather and stop by with my camera.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread