Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 30 ... LastLast

Thread: The 82 caddy

Quote: Originally Posted by benny_mech View Post
    It's a Mk1, therefore the windshield seal leaks. Rob (75 rusty) told me this once, to which I replied, "mine doesn't leak, the winshield and seal are brand new". It started leaking 20 minutes later, I $hit you not.
    shit isn't censored

no need to get around censors. I won't like it if you do.. and if people can't figure out what you're saying from the context then you're doing it wrong
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

starter ordered at oreilly. $100 after core.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Oh noes..

she's running again, headlights are doing this weird 'not working' thing and I think the column switch might be suspect.

wow. $8 for üro parts turn signal switch. pleasantly surprising.

Normal Member dub boy will become famous soon enough dub boy's Avatar
    That's a surprise...

yeah it is. i'm finding that there's a plethora of repop stuff if you're willing to shop around.

i need to relay these headlights

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    Sweet, can't wait to see the finished product!

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    i need to relay these headlights
    ALWAYS
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

yup... however i have NOT relayed them in the E30 and it's never been an issue.
    they're BRIGHT ask twelver.

perhaps the late E30s have relays from the factory?

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    perhaps the late E30s have relays from the factory?
    I think so. Perhaps all the E30'ies with projector lights had relays? Not sure though?

that just means that the wiring is still good. The reason to relay is to upgrade and eliminate older wiring, so if current wiring is good then you don't really need to relay. Of course, this is rare in older cars

Quote: Originally Posted by Iroczgirl View Post
    I think so. Perhaps all the E30'ies with projector lights had relays? Not sure though?
    mine didnt have projectors stock. it's an unoptioned M42 vert.

Hurry up and swap in an M20 so I can steal that M42 from you.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

if I ever swap that engine it'll be an S14 or a modded M43. there is no alternative.

wow. $8 for üro parts turn signal switch. pleasantly surprising.
    and it works like a champ. dropped right in. i keep on knocking down these gremlins!

4-button wheel swapped in. now all i need is column plastics.

ill shoot some this weekend, the wheel doesnt have the cover yet and shit still looks sloppy without a column cover.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    I think I have a black column cover hiding somewhere here...
    -Tyler-

well, the VW gods smiled down upon me on saturday. 1/2 off day at PNP netted me a column cover and two complete black all vinyl cabriolet door card setups. put it all in on sat night and sunday, the interior looks much better! pics coming, I promise!

here's my modded cabrio door card setup. sorry for the crap pic. you can see the column cover too.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Looks nice

+ Reply to Thread