Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The 82 caddy

got an early xmas present... my drivers knee bar arrived! for giggles bought a can of dupli color black vinyl paint and its a very close match! so, i did some touchup on the glovebox and the passenger side too and now the dash is starting to look presentable! i still need an ash tray though...

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    so, don't need me to send the lower dash cover?
    -Tyler-

nope, got it covered. thanks!
    do send me the timing stuff, tho, please.

i want one of these.

so, ive been doing some research, it looks like if i want the ride height i want i'm going to have to go to a lowering plate then actually *raise* the rear back up with blocks. thoughts on this?

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    i want one of these.

I have one that goes from the shifter to the firewall in my truck... Not sure if its from a caddy however...

any mk1 it should be the same

do send me the timing stuff, tho, please.
    Come up and get it!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

i talked to a friend that's an ME and he says my idea of refining ride height using a lift block is sound. the plan is in place!

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    any mk1 it should be the same
    Mine is different. Mine doesn't go around the ebrake.. It goes from the shifter up to under the heater box.

yes thats the style i want. it fits non a/c cars

I will keep my eyes open for you... I go to Junkyards 3-4 times a week AT LEAST.

sweet. thanks. on that note, this is a nice stance. too bad the body's so warped.

so, the incessant rattle behind the dash is finally getting to me. last night i yanked out everything and tomorrow i'm gonna chase that rattle down once and for all. ty, did you know the heater box is loose?

so, i finally found a cubby from a dude on vortex. this is the din sized box that goes where the AC vents would be if the car had air... just under the HVAC controls.

ty had an oil pressure gauge there, but I want the cubby back.

ill hang the oil gauge off the a pillar or under the dash, maybe some retro under dash triple mount.
    ive decided to ditch the cabrio console and score a cool tray like above.

anyhow, dude called it a 'rare radio delete box'

kids these days.

pic for reference

over the past couple of weeks, I've been investing time and a pretty small budget into my interior. this latest pick-n-pull score really helped me turn it up a notch. I'd call it about 1/3 done now. my wife says she really likes the black/brown combo. it's growing on me too. might reduce the urgency to replace the chairs.

from her best angle

found this badge attached to the back of an E30 318ic

I need more OEM sound deadening mats! if anyone has the mat for the firewall and/or rear floorboards, I'll take em.

oh boy oh boy oh boy

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    That interior sure has come a long way! I think the Caddy is looking mighty fine.

local sacwater guy and i swapped gates. his truck is getting painted red. check this out!

if I could find a burnished gold fender... I could get away without painting this truck!
    gonna be fun pickin off the pinstripe and switching out the letters for black!

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Nice! Looking good.

peeled off the pinstripe yesterday

woot wired up the bumper blinkers to blink, the top ones to run as parking lights. now to ditch the amber up top for a nice smoked lens. cleaned up more of the engine bay.

abused the paint tonight

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    ruh roh
    -Tyler-

heh actually it looks pretty good. i knocked down the LF fender with 220 then spraybombed the whole thing. i did half the roof, but i think i'm gonna do it all and put some vinyl over it. tomorrow [today!] ill clean up from the work, rebuff a couple of panels and head to the sacwater annual meeting in stylz.

+ Reply to Thread