Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The 82 caddy

great haul at picknpull today. cabrio flares, a center console populated with gauges, a seat belt clip, and some other random stuff.
    dusted some red primer over the grey to reduce the severity of contrast. removed the chrome drip rail mouldings... now we're gettin somewhere!

Last edited by ducatipaso; 2011.08.21 at 15:20 PM.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Talk to Lomax about that bumper before you do it. I don't remember the details but I remember him not being happy with his.
    meh, I don't care too much. cheap and light is good.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    you gotta get rid of that 'low' sticker
    -Tyler-

hahaha i'll lower it a little soon enough. gonna order the plates from oldskool and do the 2" drop in the rear and either get some eibachs or cut the stock springs. those struts you put in are SHOT

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    hahaha i'll lower it a little soon enough. gonna order the plates from oldskool and do the 2" drop in the rear and either get some eibachs or cut the stock springs. those struts you put in are SHOT
    yeah, kinda got stiffed by that kid I swapped with
    -Tyler-

eh, its ok. hey ot, have you called jeff yet?
    you guys need to get that project off the ground

(⌐■_■)
    Heh, he just returned my email the other day, we'll be talking soon
    -Tyler-

centercaps and golfball and door handles arrived today! goo moogie!

(⌐■_■)
    g/l with the drivers handle
    -Tyler-

what about it? i bought a new one.
    im going to xfer the lock cyl from the passenger side.

(⌐■_■)
    getting that screw out
    -Tyler-

which screw? the one in the door jamb, or the one on the leading edge?
    is it stripped?

yeah I thought about those but I like the raw look of the ones I got. It *is* a truck

placeholder doppelfaust will become famous soon enough doppelfaust's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    yeah I thought about those but I like the raw look of the ones I got. It *is* a truck
    I contacted my buddy that works at a dealer and he said the only option for the G60 steelies was ECS or junk yard. What information did you give your friend to get the steelies? My Fox needs some winter wheels.

(⌐■_■)
    oh yeah, I have your 'foot'
    -Tyler-

That truck needs an E30 swap. Can you imagine that RWD with a M20B25 under the hood? Badass!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by doppelfaust View Post
    I contacted my buddy that works at a dealer and he said the only option for the G60 steelies was ECS or junk yard. What information did you give your friend to get the steelies? My Fox needs some winter wheels.
    People keep flaking out on buying my Mini wheels.....just a thought.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

placeholder doppelfaust will become famous soon enough doppelfaust's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    People keep flaking out on buying my Mini wheels.....just a thought.
    Mini Wheels?

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    oh yeah, I have your 'foot'
    SWEET! I have your knob.

I snagged the part number from ECStuning's website, and had him order them right from VW.

Mini Wheels?
    PM'd
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

swapped the door handles out. ty, the reason for that screw is that the captive nut in the body is gone. that screw had a nut on the back. i had to go in behind the card and eventually broke the door handle off so I could get a grip on the screw head. still couldn't get it to turn so hacksawed off the head. had to then put new hardware on it, swap the lock cyl from the passenger side in now both door handles sorta work, and at least i can lock/unlock the driver side now with the key. now to rekey the passenger side and score some new seals and put it together right.

oh i also removed the pedal stop and backed off the limiter on the pump, it's got a little more gitup at the expense of greater smoke. next up, IP timing and a valve adjustment.

+ Reply to Thread