monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PNWfahren GTGs, meet everyone! - Seattle (Nov 12th), Portland (Nov 18th)

PNWfahren GTGs, meet everyone! - Seattle (Nov 12th), Portland (Nov 18th)

Seattle is at Chris' house.. so bring snacks, food, or drinks to share.
    Portland is at a restaurant/pub, so bring your appetite and good humor!

Portland is meeting at Tyler's house, then cruising to Prost! after a bit. See map links below.

post up if you can make it to either one (I'm going to both) so we know who to expect.

these are not 'open' events, in that someone who isn't on the site or hasn't found out about the events from this thread will not be invited. The goal here is to meet other people who are a part of PNWfahren. That said, if you have a friend who you think might fit in, please encourage them to join this site (as always).

Seattle - November 12th
    when: 6pm
    where: Rabbit16v's (Chris) house.. The address will not be made public.
    what: meet and hang out many of the people from PNWfahren.
    BRING: snacks or food, potluck style

Portland - November 18th
    when: 3pm meet up.. and about 6pm at Prost!
    where: Tyler's house (3pm), then Prost (http://g.co/maps/u785h) at 5pm. We'll likely move on from Prost! later in the night. See last page for contact phone number (posted mid-day Friday)
    what: meet and hang out with your fellow PNWfahren members.

Please call or text me at xxxxxxxxxx if you are meeting at Prost! and are unsure how to find us. If texting, let Mr know who you are.

Many people are planning on attending both events. This will be a great opportunity to meet people and make new friends.

A few people have offered up couch or bed space in both Portland and Seattle, if you're looking to spend the night before making the drive home. Please post in this thread if you need a place to sleep for the night.
    Last edited by joel; 2011.11.19 at 09:38 AM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I should be able to make it to both GTG's.

Have an extra seat joel?
    I have diesel money.......hehe

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    I'll plan on being at both, but may ask for a spot in Joel's car for the trip to PDX.... hehehe
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

always happy to provide an empty car seat...
    but, I'd likely be staying in PDX for Tyler's Thanksgiving the next day..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Hmmm.... well i'll have to check about the over night thing.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    I'll be in Seattle on the 12th, but for a friends welcome home party (back from a 9 month deployment), will definitely be in Portland on the 18th though
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    I'll be in Seattle on the 12th, but for a friends welcome home party (back from a 9 month deployment), will definitely be in Portland on the 18th though
    we'll have to force you to at least stop by

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    well, I leave work at 5 to head to that party in Puyallup that starts at 7...
    -Tyler-

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    I plan to be at the Seattle one.

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    I'll be at the Seattle event for sure.

Shouldn't this be in the "Events & GTG's" section?

shush you..

once we have details I'll put it on the calendar so it shows up on top

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    I'll try and make the Seattle one...will be in the truck Both cars are still down.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Would be awesome to make the Seattle GTG, but I haven't the foggiest idea of what the family has planned for the Thanksgiving season.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Would be awesome to make the Seattle GTG, but I haven't the foggiest idea of what the family has planned for the Thanksgiving season.
    the 12th is two weeks before Thanksgiving.. they better not have anything planned

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    It wouldn't be the first time.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Damn! No 12th for me. I have to attend a birthday party. Shitty!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

you all fail.. saying you could make it to any weekend

It's true. The birthdate is forever on my calendar now. I was excited to meet some new people and finally see the world famous FT.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

yeah.. I was hoping more portland and seattle area people could meet each other

I was hoping the same.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Bla I've already met Twelvizm. . .

Normal Member blue62 will become famous soon enough
    Well I will for sure be able to come on the 12th. The 18th depending on what time I may be able to make as well, just need to check family schedules. So Yes to Seattle, maybe to Portland. I'm also going to tell my buddy to get joined on here so he can meet some new people as well

Junior Member pistol-mcgee is on a distinguished road
    Quote: Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
    Well I will for sure be able to come on the 12th. The 18th depending on what time I may be able to make as well, just need to check family schedules. So Yes to Seattle, maybe to Portland. I'm also going to tell my buddy to get joined on here so he can meet some new people as well
    ive been joined for a while

will be at seattle possible portland maybe.

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Bla I've already met Twelvizm. . .
    And I was hoping to pull on this guys beard and ask for a 323i for Christmas.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

+ Reply to Thread