monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: PNWfahren GTGs, meet everyone! - Seattle (Nov 12th), Portland (Nov 18th)

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Ok, so I *should* be done by 3 with the move, at my house around 3:30. If people want to meet/hangout there till we go to Prost, that's fine with me. Only takes ~20 minutes to get there from my place in traffic.
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Ok, so I *should* be done by 3 with the move, at my house around 3:30. If people want to meet/hangout there till we go to Prost, that's fine with me. Only takes ~20 minutes to get there from my place in traffic.
    depends.. you want to post your address here?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Doesn't matter to me, it's easy enough to find if you know things about the internets, or my brewery name on Facebook, or Google...

I definitely won't be able to go anywhere before Prost, have a bunch of prep work to do before Saturday still.
    Last edited by joel; 2011.11.19 at 09:39 AM.
    -Tyler-

ok... we'll do that then. I like it.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Moved Prost! meetup time to 6pm... allows a little more pre-meet time, and gives Adam a better chance of participating

Normal Member lurkertom is on a distinguished road lurkertom's Avatar
    I shall be at Tyler's address at 3:30 PM tomorrow. See you then. Thanks for making this happen!

(⌐■_■)
    I'm also going to try and convince my parents to only have me help move the larger items they have, they can handle small boxes and shit like that, so I can get home earlier
    -Tyler-

Cool.. see you tomorrow

Phone number posted in first post

So who's come down?
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

(⌐■_■)
    I was there
    -Tyler-

Meee tooooo! Had a good time. Too bad there wasn't more Worshitonians.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    had to work.

Normal Member blue62 will become famous soon enough
    Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Meee tooooo! Had a good time. Too bad there wasn't more Worshitonians.
    Wanted to be able to go to at least one of these but no way I could get off work at 5:00 and make it down in time

Quote: Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
    Wanted to be able to go to at least one of these but no way I could get off work at 5:00 and make it down in time
    do neither Friday or Saturday evening work well for you?

It was awesome seeing everyone who came to both of the GTG's over the last couple of weeks. I've already talked to a few people and we'll definitely have to do another GTG (probably in January) around Seattle so more people can show up. Things were already quite busy for a lot of people this time around

I totally forgot to say this at Prost. Nice shirt Joel.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    Joel, I've said it once before and I'll say it again. My home is open to host a Seattle area GTG any time.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar

Quote: Originally Posted by 90mk2golf View Post
    Joel, I've said it once before and I'll say it again. My home is open to host a Seattle area GTG any time.
    thanks Eli.. you'll have to remind me when January gets closer

also.. let me know if/when you want to change your username here

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    I totally forgot to say this at Prost. Nice shirt Joel.
    haha.. thanks!

Normal Member blue62 will become famous soon enough
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    do neither Friday or Saturday evening work well for you?

It was awesome seeing everyone who came to both of the GTG's over the last couple of weeks. I've already talked to a few people and we'll definitely have to do another GTG (probably in January) around Seattle so more people can show up. Things were already quite busy for a lot of people this time around
    Unless I'm off work for some reason Friday evenings don't work short of around 8:00-9:00 pm (though I'm not sure of what my new work schedule is going to be yet as I'm now going to be starting a new job next month) and the Saturday of the Seattle GTG I was at the hospital with a family member

I see...

well, the January Seattle GTG will likely be on a Saturday again

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Cool. I have to promise I'll make it this time.

+ Reply to Thread