monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PNWfahren GTGs, meet everyone! - Seattle (Nov 12th), Portland (Nov 18th)

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    -Tyler-

Normal Member lurkertom is on a distinguished road lurkertom's Avatar
    Seattle cannot make it = (
    Portland will be there = )

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    And I was hoping to pull on this guys beard and ask for a 323i for Christmas.
    Haha! At a recent beard meeting he mentioned that you wanted another vehicle! He then said, "he needs another car like he needs a hole in his head." Then muttered something about a garage. . . . Hehe

You're right. I should be asking for a new garage!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

"beard meeting"... hahaha
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

is the 'planning department' ok with the date change Chris?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Yup. I have not gotten an email or notice complaining about it, so we are good.

hah.. ok then

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    I can make the WA meet up.

one week until the Seattle meet

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Since most GTGs have food involved in one way or another I think it'd be a good idea to do a potluck kind of thing with appetizers.

Rabbit 16v has offered up his place so let's thank him by bringing the food/snacks and extra drinks.

yes.. we need some snacks and food

UPDATES:

the first post has been updated.

Please PM Rabbit 16v for the address of his house.
    Please plan on bringing some food, snacks, or drinks for the event.. potluck style

will see everyone in less than a week!

in addition, there will be some specific parking arrangements if I get enough PMs to necessitate ample parking. There is a large parking lot across the street, but its kinda wierd. So I will let people know when I get enough PMs so I can help facilitate parking.

I'll probably either bring some grocery store cookies.. or some fresh German pretzels, if I can get to Tacoma this Friday

just realized I didn't put the starting time in the first post.. fixed

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    looks like I'm going to have to skip both dates. I pick up my girls this friday at 6 in Puyallup, and I have a prior engagement on the 18th that i foot about.

have fun.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

seriously? ugh.....

Regular Member MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller's Avatar
    I really wish I could make it but I am just not able to on either weekend. Sorry guys. I wish I could but I have too much going on in the next three weeks. Really wish I could meet all you guys. If you guys happen to be into running or supporting cancer then there is a run that is occurring on the 19th of November that my gf is putting on if you guys happen to be in Eastern Washington.

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    looks like I'm going to have to skip both dates.
    have fun.
    BLUE EAGLES!

Junior Member 75rusty is on a distinguished road
    Pretty sure my hangover from the night before *should* be worn off by then... I'm in For the Seattle GTG.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Looking for ideas for what to bring. Any suggestions? I have a Costco card if that helps.

+ Reply to Thread