Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PNWfahren GTGs, meet everyone! - Seattle (Nov 12th), Portland (Nov 18th)

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Hey nice meeting you 90mk2golf!

need to get him to change that username on here to something he can remember
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by 90mk2golf View Post
    had a great time. Thanks Chris.
    Anytime man. Thanks for coming over!

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    Just a heads up, I am willing to host a future Seattle area GTG at my place as well.

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Wish I had been able to make it! Ended up working all weekend so I can make up some time for next weekend/week so I don't have to take vacation for the holidays. Definitely will try and make the next one, with a car too!

yeah.. we'll definitely have one around Seattle again early next year

finalizing details for the Portland GTG. It looks like we'll start meeting earlier on Friday (around 3pm is what Adam suggested), then cruise to Prost! a bit later.

Is anyone else up for driving down from the Puget Sound area besides me? Trying to figure out who might need to spend the night..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for having us, Chris! It was nice to get out to a GTG again.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    No prob man. Anytime

Ok, so I have to work at the buttcrack on Saturday. But the wife said she's ok with some house guest while I'm at work. I have a spare room with a queen-sized bed and an air mattress. Travelers are welcome to it. Although check in at the Chateau De Simmons will be at 9 pm.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

I may take advantage of that unless someone else needs it Adam. As usual, I've been waiting until the last minute to figure that part out

There is space enough for 3 people to sleep comfortably. Unless you don't share well, then there's only room for 2. And there is 2 rooms to choose from. The spare room and the sewing room.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Oh, and a comfy couch in the living room downstairs. But you might end up with a 95 lbs dog as your cuddle buddy.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

I'm really starting to hate this relief carrier gig. I got called in for the rest of the week. So, I won't be able to host, or attend the gtg. FML!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Normal Member dub boy will become famous soon enough dub boy's Avatar
    Why not the GTG? Can't you just work tired the next day? I do it all the time....

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    You gonna be there??
    -Tyler-

what time are you available on Friday afternoon/evening Tyler? Would kind of like someone to "host" the evening and know more of where things are

Quote: Originally Posted by dub boy View Post
    Why not the GTG? Can't you just work tired the next day? I do it all the time....
    GTG starts at 3 pm. I wont be off until 5 pm, then I'd have to drive from Corbett, home and wash up (delivering the mail is dirty) and by the time I got there, the GTG would be almost over.

And Mark, you're a bigger stud than me.
    Last edited by Twelvizm; 2011.11.16 at 16:22 PM.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    GTG starts at 3 pm. I wont be off until 5 pm, then I'd have to drive from Corbett, home and wash up (delivering the mail is dirty) and by the time I got there, the GTG would be almost over.
    at Prost! ? I don't know about others, but I do not expect to be done early in the night. If we get done at Prost! then we'll just go somewhere else. You have my number right? I have yours

I don't have yours. Shoot me a text.

I'll call you when I'm back from work and see where the group is at.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

done..

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    I'm not exactly sure what time I will be available on Friday, helping my parents move, starting at 8:30
    -Tyler-

Mark, can you show our out-of-towner friends a good time? You get to keep your clothes on this time.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Mark, can you show our out-of-towner friends a good time? You get to keep your clothes on this time.
    Hahahaha!

Normal Member lurkertom is on a distinguished road lurkertom's Avatar
    Officially confused here. Where is this GTG located? Meet up spot? Rolling to PROST! at what time? Details please as I would like to attend at some point! I am coming down from Longview so it will take me an hour to find everyone.

You are rightfully confused.

What time can you be in Portland Tom? We'll go with that time, since you're the person who's been most active here.

My thinking was to start at Prost! around 5pm, and Adam had the idea of meeting somewhere else first, at about 3. My concern is that most people won't be able to be there at that time.

PM me if you want Tom .. want to here from you.

I'll probably be posting my phone number in here tomorrow morning so that people can contact me for the GTG tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread