Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: So it begins...

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    the Planted brackets are nice. I have some Planted stuff in my M3

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    More pictures that surfaced:

that is that classic red 16v gti look that I always liked..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Yup, it has morphed into the car I always wanted too, back when I started in VWs... But for some reason I mostly ended up with jettas.. Never again for a fun car.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    I am in the same boat, I have always wanted a Golf, but always end up with Jettas. I have owned 3 different Mk's of them.

I would daily a jetta again, but wont spend all my money on one like I do the GTI.

Normal Member Kinnikinnick is on a distinguished road
    Such a Great job on the car. Love seeing the time invested.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Such a Great job on the car. Love seeing the time invested.
    Thank you... Can't wait for some nicer weather again. Getting the itch to work on it more. Did some things, been lazy though cause of my new job taking a lot of my time.

Finally got around to installing the harness bar and the sparco belts. Looks a lot better, but damn car is turning into a jungle gym in the hatch.

Still need to make some adjustments on the belts and possibly the angle of the bar.

Went to an Import meet at XXX in Issaquah. Car was dirty, but got this photo snapped:

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Nice! I want to make it to one of those soon... I'm so out of the loop with GTGs. What's the plans for this year on the GTI?

Not too much other than drive it and hope it holds up haha.

I am working on paying off A LOT of debt currently to get in better shape to buy a house. Got the raise and promotion, time to correct the harder side of it all.

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Fair enough, I can understand that!

Yup yup... It wont go as fast as planned, but its changing for the better!

Antonio is moving out at the end of this month, so there goes some play money for the mk2. LOL.

Ah bummer haha Moving in with his girl?

That is the plan... He has lived there anyways for months. It has been a bonus for me.

Spring Fling at XXX. Wet but still went out. GTI was dirty as hell.

Got to love the PNW.

Bought a large spline momo hub adapter. Time for a nicer steering wheel.

envious.. my m3 really needs a good steering wheel
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Damn... First ticket on a drive received yesterday.

55 in a 45 is what it was written for. Got snagged doing 62 in a 45 with a group of BPC guys haha.

That sucks, where was it?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Came across a shot of your car from PT

Nice... I like this one more:

Another one I found so far:

Was so much easier to find pictures on the vortex over FB.

Yeah, I have only found a few people with shots on fb. It is really sad how few are on vortex.

+ Reply to Thread