monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: you are all invited: PNWfahren GTG - Seattle, February 24th

you are all invited: PNWfahren GTG - Seattle, February 24th

it's official.. we're having a get together on the evening of February 24th, a Friday, in Seattle, courtesy of Eli (90mk2golf ... he needs a new name ).

date: February 24th (Friday)
    time: 7pm to whenever (past midnight)
    where: you'll have to PM Eli or Joel once the date gets a little closer. He doesn't want the address publicly known. It's in west Seattle.
    who: anyone on PNWfahren. If you want to bring a friend, SO, or whatever, just let us know.

bring: food, snacks, and drinks

This isn't a time where we stand outside and talk about cars. We don't care what car you show up in. This is a time to meet people from the community and make some friends.

RSVP: please respond here saying whether you can come. If "yes", let us know what you might be able to bring (you can let us know once the gtg is closer). If "maybe", let us know what we can do to help convince you to come anyway

I hope to see as many people as possible at this event. Tyler and Adam may be able to drive up from Portland/Vancouver as well, so that should be a nice bonus.
    Last edited by joel; 2012.02.07 at 22:11 PM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Yes
    -Tyler-

Junior Member Kemper will become famous soon enough
    Count me in. I can bring whatever is needed. Booze, Food or snacks.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    oh, what to bring, uhhh... Beer, got plenty of that to bring. Same for booze. Not so much on food. I could probably have Jen make something to send up
    -Tyler-

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    most likely in (providing I don't have to work my stupid limo job). I can also bring some beer (home brew ).
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Junior Member JediJoker is on a distinguished road JediJoker's Avatar
    Maybe. That's a long drive for me, and I have "work" until 6:00 p.m. here in Salem.
    Cheers! :-)
    - JediJoker
    "Das Boot" / 2001 Audi A6 2.7T quattro sedan:
    RS4 clutch kit / 710N diverter valves / Bilstein PSS9s / Hotchkis Sport ARBs / 034 suspension goodies / O.Z. Superturismo LMs / E-code headlights / LED tails

Maybe. The only thing that might hold me back is that Ducatipaso and his son will be my house guests this particular weekend. If he's game to run up there, then I'm on. And of course, if I'm going that far and have a beer or two, I'll need a place to stay.

Chris, got some spare room for some out-of-towners?
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Adam, you are welcome to stay at my house if you like. I am not exactly close to where Eli is though. W Seattle is a decent 20 minutes away.

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by JediJoker View Post
    Maybe. That's a long drive for me, and I have "work" until 6:00 p.m. here in Salem.
    I make that drive pretty much every weekend

Lynnwood to Lincoln City...

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    But anyways...after missing the last one I am obligated to be there this time around!

So count me in. I leave work at 7pm so I'll join everyone just a wee bit later.

Junior Member JediJoker is on a distinguished road JediJoker's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Iroczgirl View Post
    I make that drive pretty much every weekend

Lynnwood to Lincoln City...
    Damn.
    Cheers! :-)
    - JediJoker
    "Das Boot" / 2001 Audi A6 2.7T quattro sedan:
    RS4 clutch kit / 710N diverter valves / Bilstein PSS9s / Hotchkis Sport ARBs / 034 suspension goodies / O.Z. Superturismo LMs / E-code headlights / LED tails

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    anybody coming to this from the PDX area want to grab some trim pieces I bought and bring them to me?

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    where are they in the PDX area?
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by JediJoker View Post
    Damn.
    Yeah. I'm crazy...

seattle. ugh. i dont think this is gonna happen.

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    where are they in the PDX area?
    i think the beaverton area. do you know Nima Sabahi? He picked up some small door trim for me.

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    yeah, I know Nima
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    seattle. ugh. i dont think this is gonna happen.
    lame
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Adam, you are welcome to stay at my house if you like. I am not exactly close to where Eli is though. W Seattle is a decent 20 minutes away.
    Mike is out for the weekend. Just me. Chris, can you PM me your details?
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

dude that's 1000 miles each way over 4 days in a 30 year old truck with an 8 year old in tow. no thanks. I might end up in LA instead. Go figure.

bleh

Tyler.. do you have somewhere to stay?

Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    dude that's 1000 miles each way over 4 days in a 30 year old truck with an 8 year old in tow. no thanks. I might end up in LA instead. Go figure.
    You'd only have to drive to Portland. I'd drive the rest of the way. And it would be a man-building exercise for the midget.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    As of now, me and the wife are planning on coming. Thinking we'll make some of the smoked salmon pate; it's a perfect compliment of a good beer. Not sure what else to bring, are people bringing 'real' food or just munchies?

real food is good.. but keep in mind that people will probably more readily go for snacks and drinks, so having too much real food probably means left overs.

I'm not sure what I'll bring yet.. I brought fresh german pretzels last time, which everyone liked, but no one ate much of

+ Reply to Thread