monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: you are all invited: PNWfahren GTG - Seattle, February 24th

ride up with Tyler

may as well share the use of some fuel
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

and yes.. don't forget to PM Eli or I about the address
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    So what's everyone else bringing? We were thinking pasta salad?

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    BUMP! Anyone need the address?

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    So what's everyone else bringing? We were thinking pasta salad?
    I still don't know what I'll bring.. but it'll just be a snack of some sort. I'm guessing you're safe with bringing a salad

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    ok, I guess I won't be crazy and drive back in the same night, anyone have a couch I can crash on?
    -Tyler-

I do.. and I think Chris offered up his place as well (which is a lot closer than my place)

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Yeah, and I think Adam is staying with him too, and since Adam is riding with me... Chris?
    -Tyler-

I'll give him a call when I get home tonight.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I've got couch space as well (and a futon, and a twin bed) if you'd like. I'll need the addy once it comes closer... I'll just lose it/forget I got it if I get it now haha

oops... I guess it's tomorrow... I'm going to need that address.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    I'm definitely out, now. I'm working until about midnight, and starting back again at 2:30am.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Yeah, and I think Adam is staying with him too, and since Adam is riding with me... Chris?
    Well since Adam asked first, he gets the spare bed, unless you dudes prefer to share I do have more sleeping area, but its a hide-a-bed and the rest is the floor. I have sleeping bags and camping air mattresses to make the floor more comfortable though... lmk I kinda forgot to remind the wife about it, but hey, its not like I am offering the kitchen so its cool.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    .....its not like I am offering the kitchen so its cool.
    Damn!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Haha! Its not comfortable there anyway.. even if you are awake

are you showing up Chris?

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    oops... I guess it's tomorrow... I'm going to need that address.
    pm'd

also sent to tyler & adam

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    are you showing up Chris?
    Cant. Wife is going out and the boy is not to be trusted at home

Yeah, no shit. Dont have teenagers. kids are ok, but dont let them become teenagers and everyone will be ok.

Junior Member Kemper will become famous soon enough
    I'll be there probably around 9. Not really sure what I can bring right now since I'm pretty tapped for cash. =/ I got the address from Joel last night. I live about 8 minutes away so in theory someone could couch surf at my place if absolutely necessary. (dunno how the parents would feel about that though )

Normal Member 90mk2golf will become famous soon enough 90mk2golf's Avatar
    Not sure how much propane I have left in my tank, could someone bring a spare tank just in case?

(⌐■_■)
    Will do
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Well since Adam asked first, he gets the spare bed, unless you dudes prefer to share I do have more sleeping area, but its a hide-a-bed and the rest is the floor. I have sleeping bags and camping air mattresses to make the floor more comfortable though... lmk I kinda forgot to remind the wife about it, but hey, its not like I am offering the kitchen so its cool.
    I'm good with the floor, thanks!
    -Tyler-

I know it might be a weird question, but is alcohol allowed?

+ Reply to Thread